This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #1

Topic » Live Show #1

4248 days 23 hours ago
Wrightnacho
Lady Gaga- Paparazzi
4248 days 21 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
13/16 done
4248 days 21 hours ago
survivorparv123
Evanescence - Lost in Paradise

4248 days 21 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
14/16 done
4248 days 21 hours ago
Josh51
4248 days 18 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
15/16
4248 days 16 hours ago
CookieMonsterIsMyBud

One Direction- Live While Were Young
4248 days 16 hours ago
Bradyman7
16/16 time to judge!
4248 days 14 hours ago
TylerK
Ill go with my acts (the groups first in order of posted)

Mybash_ - Maroon 5
At first I was confused with what was happening, then the performance happened and I was very pleased. I love that song and you did great :) Goodluck!

lionnudes - Marina and the Diamonds
This was so good i almost believed it wasnt actually live. I really enjoyed this song, Marina has a great unique voice which id love to see more of! GL!

survivorparv123 - Evanescene
Im glad you chose a song that wasnt all heavy and POW, but instead you chose a nice ballad. This girl has a great voice and even though I personally am not the biggest fan of this genre, she makes me enjoy it! GL!

CookieMonsterIsMyBud - One Direction
This was 1 of 2 videos not live in the competition, which disappoints me because there are plenty live songs 1D has done which I would have LOOOOOVED for you to post. Also choosing the same song that you used at judges houses seems kind of boring and repetitive. I want to like you because of my EXTREME 1D passion, but youre making it difficult :(
4248 days 14 hours ago
TylerK
adam0503 - Adele

Adele is an international icon and theres no denying that she has an AMAZING voice, but she is too mainstream right now and if you make it through to next week Id like you to post a less known song! Good luck :)

LexiVazquez - Taylor Swift

This was meh. Her performance wasnt even that great, plus a basic song from Taylor. If you do move on this week, i'd like to see better song choices and more quality vocals! Good luck!

Chips47 - Amy Winehouse

Another unique voice! This was a good song selection, so I dont really have anything super psotive or super negative to say about this song! I feel like you need to post something more exciting next time if you make it through! GL!

Wrightnacho - Lady Gaga

This was a great performance! A classic Gaga! Her voice is so unique and she has an AMAZING stage presence and I really hope that you move on to next week! Goodluck!
4248 days 14 hours ago
TylerK
Hestia - Britney Spears

God I am so in love with Britney like you dont even know. If she is not the last remaining over in this competition i will be VERY upset. Britney is one of the main foundations for pop today and will always be a star and an icon. JANELLE YOU BETTER SEND HER THROUGH!!!

SexyMan4567 - Carrie Underwood

Its great to see a country act! I like Carrie, shes not my fave but she definitely deserves to move on to next week over xtina (puke) Goodluck and I hope you make it :)

49288 - Kelly Clarkson

Aw I love Kelly. She is such a great singer and Im glad you made it to live shows! She has a big heart and has an amazing voice to go with it! Goodluck this week and I hope yo see you again :)

Josh51 - Christina Aguilera

Ugh ew. I hate xtina so fucking much and i hate that this act is even in the live shows. Nothing against you just god i cannot stand this woman.... Goodluck i guess:/
4248 days 13 hours ago
TylerK
Tuninho - Collin McLaughlin

Its too bad he doesnt have anything live :( But yea I didnt like his bootcamp video at all, but hes alright! Not the best, but considering the boys acts its pretty good! Goodluck for next week! :)

joshg222 - Bruno Mars

By far the best boys act here! Great song choice by a great artist! If you arent here next week ill be truly disappointed. You definitely deserve to move on, so good job and good luck!

Kilv - Eminem

Normally i dont like eminem, but this is one of the few songs by him that i like, but ugh with most of the song being the track with only bits of it actually being him hurts you a bit. I like the song choice so goodluck!

LUPIE - Andy Grammer

Andy is pretty good! Him and Collin are very similar to me, except maybe he is a little bit better, plus this was a live video! I hope you and Bruno are through 100%! Goodluck!!
4248 days 10 hours ago
Josh51
I thought that judges should be unbiased and judge the acts for their songs and not for what they think of the in real life, and I think too it's not cool for one judge to say he hate that the act went through to live shows! If I made it it's because I deserved it! You can say you didn't liked the song! But not that you just refuse to judge me like the others because you hate Christina! So grow up dear "judge"!
4248 days 3 hours ago
TylerK
ok time for me to send someone home :(

My first act im sending through is....

Mybash_! Great job, bud!

My next act through is....

lionnudes! Good job!

My final act going through, is....

survivorparv123! Grats :)

Im so sorry CookieMonsterIsMyBud, but you broke the rules let again and I cant let it slide this time. I would have picked 'Gotta Be You X Factor 2011 live show performance' if i was you :( But i am sorry that this didnt work out for you and it sucks because I LOVE 1D, but you just didnt do good enough :(
4248 days 2 hours ago
Mybash_
YES Top 12

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!