This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #1

Topic » Live Show #1

4247 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I'm going to start with my lovely acts! :)

Hestia - Britney Spears

Along with what Tyler already said Britney is an amazing performer. I always enjoy listening to Britney and her performances. Especially in this performance. I thought the snake was brilliant and it a performance that will be remembered for sure. The only problem is you did not talk to me before hand and I didn't enjoy the signing this time. It didn't show Britney's true voice, which is disappointing.

SexyMan4567 - Carrie Underwood

Like I said before I'm not a huge fan of Country music but I love Carrie Underwood. In your songs you put so much emotion in the singing I feel I'm connecting with you as a singer and performer. It was overall great. But like I said you want your performance to be remembered and this didn't.... "Wow" me.

49288 - Kelly Clarkson

Clarkson is an amazing artist. Her variety of song choices gives you a great advantage in this competition. I adore you along with the other judges. Like I said above with Carrie the performance didn't really STAND out as much as Britney but I deff enjoyed the singing!

Josh51 - Christina Aguilera

Um all I can say is Tyler is an idiot. Christina has a beautiful voice and is clearly very talented. I even helped you pick this song, it shows off Christina's voice and it was just an awesome performance!
4247 days 12 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Now the hard part.... How can you choose between...

Britney Spears, Kelly Clarkson, Carrie, and Christina?

This is such a hard decision to make. But my act I'm sending home is.....
NOT Britney! Congrats Hestia/Britney your moving on to the TOP 12!

My next act moving on... is.....

Congrats 49288/Kelly Clarkson!

I really really hope I don't regret this.. but I'm unfortunately  sending home...
Josh51/Christina Aguilera

Which means Congrats Britney, Clarkson, and Carrie you are my TOP 3 moving on to the public vote!

I am really sorry Christina. This was a hard choice to make! But I really love Christina.
4247 days 11 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I'm off to lunch! After that I will watch the other videos and finish commenting.
4247 days 11 hours ago
SexyMan4567
Thank you so much!  I will definitely bring it next round! <3

Bye Christina :(
4247 days 10 hours ago
Bradyman7
Britney:
I really enjoyed this song! You are by far one of my favorites :D Great job! Song choice wasn't the best EVER tho..try fast paced next time :P

Adele:
Loved this performance a lot! Great song choice, great video, overall you did a really good job :D

Taylor Swift:
By far my favorite song by Taylor! You did PHENOMENAL! You better move on! I love you soooooooo much <3

Maroon 5:
Loved it! I would say you are the the best music group in this show left! AMAZING job!

Collin:
Too slow of a song. Not fast enough. Your voice shined more in boot camp. You may be in trouble. GL.

Kelly:
It was ok, not stellar though. I found myself bored at times. I have no idea whether you are safe or not.

Bruno:
Great job bro! Never heard this song before but I LOVED it! You did stellar today!

Amy:
This was kinda sexy :D I liked it a lot! You are one of those acts who could be a huge dark horse! Great voice!

Eminem:
LOVED THAT SONG! My favorite song he has ever written! You did GREAT! Atta boy!

Marina:
It was weird, I thought I would HATE you, but I actually saw myself liking it! Good job!

Andy:
I am so proud of you! You did SOOOOOOOOOOO good! Great job bro!

Lady Gaga:
One of my favorite songs of yours! You did good, I imagine you will move on! Good job!

Evanescene:
You didn't impress me today. I thought the vocals were bad, it was kinda hard to hear. Not your best job so far :S

Christina:
It was good. Not a huge fan though :/ I think that you did good but I just am not a part of your fan base. GL tho, I am sure you will be safe!

One Direction:
I hate you. Didn't even listen to the song jsyk. Saw your out, thank the lord.
4247 days 9 hours ago
SexyMan4567
Brady didnt judge Carrie.. :o
4247 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Onto Tyler's acts!

Ill go with my acts (the groups first in order of posted)

Mybash_ - Maroon 5
Along with what Tyler said I was confused at the beginning then you started signing and it was great. I love your stage present! And how you literary move the crowed. I can't wait to hear more.   

lionnudes - Marina and the Diamonds
I throughout the entire song it was very boring. I did not get wowed or anything. :/

survivorparv123 - Evanescene
You have a very beautiful voice and I really enjoyed this performance. I think you would do a lot better in this competition if you kept to songs like this, It shows your true voice. I really loved this :)

CookieMonsterIsMyBud - One Direction
I'm very disappointed with you, you have an amazing band. But failure to follow directions resulted in your own elimination Which is just sad.... Like Tyler said you can't follow directions so 100% back him up with him sending you home. I couldn't imagine how bad it would be for you and him when we have different theme's and you post some off the wall song.
4247 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I mailed him!
4247 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Tommy's acts!

adam0503 - Adele

I really enjoyed this performance. I agree with Tyler this song is used way too often and it takes the quality out of the song simply makes it boring. But your are very talented and I really enjoyed this. I hope you move on :)

LexiVazquez - Taylor Swift
I really adore Taylor Swift. She is a very inspirational singer and someone even I look up too. But I agree with Tyler it was very boring. Not anything I would remember. But your vocals were great. You just didn't fit the theme this week. 

Chips47 - Amy Winehouse

I really love your voice. Its different from everyone else, which is why I really like you. But I agree this wasn't very exciting. Taylor Swift moved more then you and she only went 5 steps then went back on stage. :P

Wrightnacho - Lady Gaga
By far one of the best artist in this competition. Loved your performance. It was very entertaining from the start to the very end. I also really love your voice and you better move on.
4247 days 9 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
And lastly Brady's acts!

Tuninho - Collin McLaughlin
I really love your voice. Your so young and omg I just love your voice. But you need to step up your game if you want to make it far. 

joshg222 - Bruno Mars
Um I disagree with Tyler... Bruno is not the best out of the Boys. I think that's Eminem 110%. But I really enjoyed this performance. Great stage presence. I use to be in love with Bruno but his songs just got old.. and repetitive but I love this song. And your voice is really unique. 

Kilv - Eminem
Your my FAVORITE! Out of everyone, including my acts. Your songs are very lifting.  Loved the performance. It was both entertaining and the rapping was fantastic. Your deff the one to beat. I hope you continue advancing and I'm jealous your not on my team!

LUPIE - Andy Grammer
Your my 2nd favorite out of the Boy's Category. And your nothing like Collin... awks But I really enjoyed the performance. Again the crowed loved it too and I wish you gl!
4247 days 6 hours ago
Kilv
I can't believe what Janelle & Brady said (in a good way).... 0.0
4247 days 6 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Lol! I was kind of mean to a few people :P
4247 days 6 hours ago
Kilv
Not to me, that's the good thing. ;D
4247 days 2 hours ago
Danielvk
So far we have Christina Aguilera, and One Direction from the over 30's and Groups respectively, eliminated. Now we just need one boy and one girl, and we have our final 12.
4247 days ago
Bradyman7
Carrie: Didn't like it very much. Like you as a singer, but not a great song choice.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!