This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Live Show #1

Topic » Live Show #1

4246 days 20 hours ago
Bradyman7
Now with my acts. This is a very tough decision but I need to just grade based off of these performances!
The first act moving on is

Eminem!!!!

The 2nd act going through is

Andy Grammer!

The 3rd and FINAL act going through for me is

Bruno Mars!

Sorry Collin. I loved you SO much but you just didn't have it this week. Sorry :(
4246 days 20 hours ago
Danielvk
Thank you Colin McLaughlin. You have officially been eliminated.
Now it's up to Tommy.
Who will go home from the girls?
Adele
Taylor Swift
Amy Winehouse
or Lady Gaga?
4246 days 11 hours ago
Tommy1212
Hey Guys, sorry for the long break I was moving country LOL.

So Without further a do it's time to send one of my acts home.
4246 days 11 hours ago
Tommy1212
The first act going through is
Taylor Swift

2nd act safe is
Adele

Final act i want to take with me is
Lady Gaga

Sorry Amy, I just don't think you are versatile enough for this competition/
4246 days 10 hours ago
Tommy1212
Oh I'm going to post my comments now :)
4246 days 10 hours ago
Danielvk
Thank You Amy Winehouse!

And this gives us our final 12 ladies and gentleman! See you next week!
4246 days 6 hours ago
Tommy1212
Britney Spears - This was an amazing performance, your voice is so unique, your whole presence on stage is just WOW! I wish you was on my team, well done!

Adele - You know how much I love you, you set the bar at judges homes and you just topped it! I love everything about you, NO ONE can question how talented you are.

Taylor Swift - One of my favourite performances from you, you connected with the audience which is what this competition needs, you know how much I love how you seen.

Maroon 5 - I know I said I like getting the audience involved, but the intro isn't even you singing, but when you do start to sing I love it! You really are an amazing artist, the style of your singing is TOTES AMAZE!

Save The World - I LOVE your style of singing, got to be said you are a dark horse in this competition. Well done.

Kelly Clarkson - You know I love you as an artist, you got a great stage presence in every song you have performed so far. You will DEFFO go far in this competition, hopefully.

Carrie Underwood - It didn't wow me if I'm honest. I don't know if it's the right 'direction' to go in with this competition BUT I love unique performers and you deffo are that! If you stay, I'd love to see what more you offer.

Bruno Mars - I agree with Tyler you are by far the best in your category! You bring charisma and fun, I love how quirky this song is, the vocals were great, well done, no faults!

Amy Winehouse - I chose you to come to the live shows because of your uniqueness. I still stand by that, you really are amazing. Good luck.

Eminem - You really do deliver something different to this competition, but if I'm honest i didn't like it, it was just too messy. No denying you do have voice, but the wrong type of voice for me personally.

Marina and the Diamonds - You bought a song that I didn't know, that was brave, but seeing as this is the week of 'first impressions' I don't know if that was a silly move, you have a chance as this week there is no public song. Make it better next week.

Andy Grammar - I liked it, this is the first song of yours that has really stood out for me this far in the competition! Keep it coming :) Well done.

Lady Gaga - I love this song! This week is 'first impressions' and you defiantly gave me and the rest of tengaged the BEST possible impression. You are sooo talented! I love it! Well done!

Evanscene - I sit on the fence with this, I like you as an artist, you bring something different, but I don't think you will last against some of the other contestants in this competition. Sorry.

Christina Agulera - You started off with amazing vocals and as it's first impressions that all goes down well with me as you WOW'd me off from the start! I didn't like your act before the life shows, but I think you have just showed me and showed tengaged why you deserve a place in this competition. Well done.

One Direction - I love you, you can have such an amazing fan base, personally you ARE my guilty pleasure, I really hope to see more of you!
4245 days 2 hours ago
Josh51
I wished my X-mentor agreed with Tommy and Brady, not with Tyler (ugh! disgusting guy)
4245 days ago
Janelle_Pierzina
dull
4244 days 4 hours ago
Tommy1212
Josh.. How rude..
4244 days 4 hours ago
Josh51
He offended my act Tommy, he said he puked with Christina, and I think that even though he is a judge he didn't have the right to say that...
4244 days 4 hours ago
Tommy1212
Idc you don't have a right to take that out on Dylan

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!