This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 1: Providence

Topic » Auditions Day 1: Providence

4113 days 10 hours ago
Mybash_
I love My Hometown
4113 days 10 hours ago
Let's kick this season off in Mybash's hometown. We are in Providence, Rhode Island for the first live audition process!
4113 days 10 hours ago
Each judge will critique the performances followed by voting yes or no. To advance to the next round an acts need a majority vote from the judges.
4113 days 10 hours ago
Mybash_
CHEERS
4113 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
FAIL @Ashley!
4113 days 10 hours ago
BigBruv
@Dylan it wasn't supposed to go blue ;]
4113 days 10 hours ago
Tuninho
( I have a question... why 5 judges when there's only 4 groups?? )
4113 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Oh oops :P
4113 days 10 hours ago
First up tonight......daughtry

4113 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
@Tuninho

We have 5 categories.

4 regular categories + wild cards.
4113 days 10 hours ago
BigBruv
Daughtry "Home" - I think you have an amazing voice, Daughtry! I felt I definately connected with you in this performance and I really think you can go far in this. However, I feel like you are going to be really predictable. I hope you can bring something new in each performance if you get through.
4113 days 10 hours ago
Mybash_
Because Dylan is Bad at Math
4113 days 10 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Daughtry: "Home" - Daughtry you literally just blew me away with that performance! It's artists like you who inspire others to be musicians. I honestly believed every single note you sang! You really good job connecting with the audience and me :) I could definitely see you tearing up the competition! :P
4113 days 10 hours ago
Mybash_
Daughtry

What a great way to start the Best Hometown and the first audition of the season. I love Chris Daughtry. Defenitly in my top 10 favorite Idol Contestants. I think that's my number 2 Fav Daughtry song but great way to start off Providence.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!