This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 1: Providence

Topic » Auditions Day 1: Providence

4134 days 20 hours ago
Mybash_
I say Yes
4134 days 20 hours ago
Zrtuy
*here*
4134 days 20 hours ago
BigBruv
"grinding the microphone stand"

LMAO..
4134 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Sadly it's going to be a NO today from me :(

Josh51 - Megan Nicole – I think I want to see more of you so today is a yes for me...
4134 days 20 hours ago
BigBruv
150% yes! :]
4134 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congrats Megan Nicole!
4134 days 20 hours ago
Fun Fact 1: X Factor Co-Host Khloe Kardashians husband Lamar Odom graduated from University of Rhode Island

Fun Fact 2: Providence, Rhode Island was a spot for an X Factor audition in Season 2.

Fun Fact 3: Chris has never lived outside of Rhode Island

(i have to get off soon)

4134 days 20 hours ago
BigBruv
See you at #Bootcamp!
4134 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Destiny Child: "Say My Name" - I have been looking for a good girl group like you for a very long time! You literally just satisfied my needs! :P 

I thought the song choice was perfect, I loved the choreography, and I think you have a lot of potential :)
4134 days 20 hours ago
Mybash_
Destonys Child

I like you girls a lot. I feel like I'm missing that extra kick when you girls are singing. I want you guys to break out of that shell and don't hold back.
4134 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Josh51!

Destiny’s Child – I’ll tell you the truth, I think you’re a great girl group but you will be having a rough time in this competition, I think that there are many better girl groups than you, but you got me curious about what you can do…
4134 days 20 hours ago
BigBruv
Destiny's Child "Say My Name" - I think you girls are great performers but you just don't sound confident when I hear you sing. It felt like you didn't even want to be here and you didn't impress me that much to be honest... But I hope I'm wrong.
4134 days 20 hours ago
ThomasSwift
Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' - I thought I was going to enjoy this a LOT more than I did before you got into it. It's not really relevant anymore, I do like the range of voices yoou have, but this is 100% not where music is or going.
4134 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well hello Thomas :P
4134 days 20 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Alright lets decide their fate :P

Yes or no guys?

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!