This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 1: Providence

Topic » Auditions Day 1: Providence

4126 days 7 hours ago
Tuninho
( Oh, I didnt see that xD Thats cool )
4126 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Josh51!

Daughtry – I loved it Daughtry! I love this song, it’s lyrics is so meaningful for me… I for sure want to see what else you have to offer. I really hope to see you going further in this competition.
4126 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Btw ThomasSwift is sick today.
4126 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
He'll Yes
4126 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
*Alright lets vote!

Yes or no to Daughtry!
4126 days 7 hours ago
BigBruv
Yes!
4126 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
I'm voting YES YES YES!
4126 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
[4:51:39 PM] João Pedro Paro USF: Daughtry – Yes for sure!
4126 days 7 hours ago
4126 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Congrats Daughtry you're advancing to Boot Camp!

Eddie please bring out the next contestant!
4126 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
Megan Nicole

I like you bubbly. Your very spunky fun and young. My only problem is there is a little bit to muh auto tune used in these performances. I think your personality lights up a room and I think your funny.
4126 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Megan Nicole: "We Found Love" - As much as I tried to like the performance.. I just couldn't wrap my fingers around you. I was very thrown off by the dancing, it was just all over the place. You were trying very hard, then grinding the microphone stand.... I would like to hear what the others have to say about Megan....
4126 days 7 hours ago
BigBruv
Megan Nicole "We Found Love" - You are SUCH a cutie! I love this performance so much! You seem so confident and you have so much attitude! You got it goin' on girl! If you aren't in the Live Shows, I might believe I'm working with some crazy ass judges...
4126 days 7 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Posting for Josh51!

Megan Nicole – I don’t know Megan, your voice is great and that is undeniable, but your performance was missing something, it was just everything too ordinary… I wanted a spark that made me feel confident about my decision but it didn’t happen…
4126 days 7 hours ago
Mybash_
Let's Vote

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!