This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Auditions Day 2: São Paulo

Topic » Auditions Day 2: São Paulo

4117 days 17 hours ago
Mybash_
Reba McEntire

I love Reba. It's not my favorite Reba song. I do think with you being in the competition you will suit your category well. I do think it will be nice to kind of mix up the entire competition and you will bring something the other contestants won't be able to bring.
4117 days 17 hours ago
Josh51
^ I made this fun fact thinking you'd like it Dylan
4117 days 17 hours ago
Josh51
Reba McEntire – Wow! Amazing talent São Paulo is bringing us! I really liked it Reba, I thought it was catchy, fun, and the vocals… OMG! Perfect!
4117 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
You and parades :P
4117 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Alright let's vote!

I say... no :(
4117 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
ThomasSwift - Reba, for all the wrong reasons at this stage I'm saying #Yes I really want to see what else you have to offer!
4117 days 17 hours ago
MattsBBUpdates
I can bring better
4117 days 17 hours ago
Josh51
I'll give Reba my YES!
4117 days 17 hours ago
BigBruv
No haha..
4117 days 17 hours ago
Mybash_
YES
4117 days 17 hours ago
BigBruv
Oh my god...Seriously guys?!
4117 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Well done Reba 3-2!

We will see you again soon :)

Up Next....

Fun Fact #4: São Paulo is the most ethnically diverse city in Brazil.
4117 days 17 hours ago
BigBruv
Karmin "Super Bass" - I'm trying to focus on you but I seem to keep turning my head to Mr. Bobblehead playing the piano! Haha! Karmin this was amazing performance, you make me smile SOO much!
4117 days 17 hours ago
Janelle_Pierzina
Karmin "Super Bass" - Ugh... I love when people like you audition as a group. You really bring diversity to the competition tbh. I loved the whole audition, but I felt disconnected throughout the performance.
4117 days 17 hours ago
Mybash_
Karmin

The Fact that I was singing this song and a song by Karmin during my math class says a lot. I love Nicki and I love Karmin. I hope the other judges really see what an amazing group you all are.

open group

Janelle's X Factor Series

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!