This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Living Room

Topic » S2- Living Room

3221 days 8 hours ago
DaveRCB
Kind of new to group games XD This should be fun XP
3221 days 7 hours ago
jake98
good luck everyone
3221 days ago
MJFJUNE
I'm so excited
3220 days 19 hours ago
Dawg
2 hours and 28 minutes until the first Head of Household competition begins!
3220 days 19 hours ago
MJFJUNE
See you at 6!!
3220 days 19 hours ago
DaveRCB
Can't wait C=
3220 days 19 hours ago
Dawg
Also, this season will feature a 9 member jury. So if you make Top 11, you make jury.
3220 days 17 hours ago
Dawg
I'm going to go ahead and post the competition since it's not live.

Everyone knows that Big Brother is all about numbers, which is why this competition is called, "A Numbers Game."  Here are the rules: Each houseguest will mail me in a number 1-50. Whichever houseguest selects the highest number wins Head of Household. But here's the catch, if more than one houseguest selects the same number, their score will not count. You have until tomorrow, July 16, at noon central time/1:00 pm eastern time to compete. At that time, I will announce the winner along with how the house will be divided for the season. Good luck houseguests!
3220 days 17 hours ago
justdontevictme
Hi everyone I'm Brian weber from Philadelphia PA USA it's nice to meet you my you all I hope we have a fun time everyone
3220 days 17 hours ago
jake98
its gotta be a whole number everyone. I just asked
3220 days 17 hours ago
justdontevictme
I'm also 17
3220 days 17 hours ago
jake98
I am 16
3220 days 15 hours ago
Dawg
So far 6/15 houseguests have completed the HOH Competition.
3220 days 12 hours ago
Pamelinha
Dawg u need to add me so i can send it to you haha... and gl guysss :)
3220 days 10 hours ago
DaveRCB
Hey guys I'm Dave from New Jersey, USA. I'm 15, probably the youngest, and lets hope for a great season!  (I think everyone should do this)  =)

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!