This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Kitchen

Topic » S2- Kitchen

3209 days 10 hours ago
Dawg
All nomination ceremonies will be held here.
3207 days 16 hours ago
Dawg
As the first Head of Household, Rachellove, you have 24 hours to nominate two houseguests for eviction. Also, please remember that you cannot nominate anyone from the side of the house which you choose to join.
3207 days 16 hours ago
jake98
This game has officially begun
3207 days 13 hours ago
Rachellove
so first i need to pick a side of the house.. and after thiking a lot i decided i want to go to side 2 of the house
3207 days 13 hours ago
Dawg
Ok. Rachel joins the second side of the house. Meaning if you are a member of Side 2, you are safe for this eviction
3207 days 12 hours ago
jake98
Awesome :)
3207 days 12 hours ago
justdontevictme
So what's up everyone
3207 days 12 hours ago
jake98
I'm just chilling
3207 days 12 hours ago
justdontevictme
I'm about to go to my gfs house and watch last nights big brother then tonight's
3207 days 12 hours ago
jake98
Fhritp;)
3207 days 12 hours ago
Rachellove
THIS IS THE NOMINATION CEREMONY.... One of my duties as head of household is to nominate to people for eviction.... since im on side 2 of the house all of mt fellow housemates who are on this side are also safe...
3207 days 12 hours ago
Rachellove
it was hard to pick these 2 people for eviction... first nomination ceremony always difficult.... but after thinking ive made my decisions
3207 days 12 hours ago
Rachellove
my first nominee is
huzzah
3207 days 12 hours ago
Rachellove
my second nominee is
swagger55
3207 days 12 hours ago
Rachellove
huzzah... i nommed u cause we didnt talked since this game started and it worries me...
swagger i nommed u cause i think ur a great competitor and i want to give u the chance of saving urself with the pov... i wish u both the best of luck and i trying to get as least blood on my hands as possible.. good luck on pov and sorry about that !
3207 days 12 hours ago
BatmanTDI
*exits nomination ceremony*

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!