This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Kitchen

Topic » S2- Kitchen

3219 days 7 hours ago
Dawg
I will post the Power of Veto competition shortly...the HOH and two nominees automatically get to play. The other three players will be determined by random.org
3217 days 23 hours ago
jake98
Nomination ceremony time
3217 days 23 hours ago
jake98
Ok the first house guest I have nominated is swagger. Swagger you didn't seem to worry about playing HOH once you were nominated. So since you don't care about trying to keep yourself in this house I've decided to nominate you
3217 days 22 hours ago
jake98
The second houseguest I have nominated is survivor. Survivor we only talked day one and ever since you were quiet with me. I respect you and you are gonna fight for that veto. I respect you also because you earned to play here again. Sometimes people have to make big moves and I wish you luck
3217 days 22 hours ago
jake98
To the nominees. Fight hard in the veto and show why you deserve to be here. Good luck to the both of you
3217 days 22 hours ago
jake98
Correction on swaggers nomination. I meant to say once swagger was nominated for eviction he didn't seem to care about winning HOH even though he could of been walking out the door
3217 days 22 hours ago
Dawg
The Power of Veto competition will begin at 5:00 pm central time/6:00 pm eastern July 18
3217 days 22 hours ago
justdontevictme
To the whole house I know jake is spreading lies about me I don't even know the gibberish he is saying but they are lies and he is ruining my game so screw you jake
3217 days 13 hours ago
jake98
So you didn't create a 6 person alliance that had 3 people on the other side?
3217 days 13 hours ago
jake98
He created a 6 person alliance because he's paranoid cause he knows he can't win a competition
3217 days 12 hours ago
jake98
All your doing is hurting your own game by saying I'm spreading lies. What I said was the truth. Justdontevictme created a 6 person alliance and I think if you watch big brother you would know 6 person alliances don't tend to work out. So oh well throw my name in the dirt justdontevictme. I didn't create that alliance, you did. You are not going to put me on blast because you know what I've said is true. I have not lied about the stuff I've said about you justdontevictme
3215 days 6 hours ago
Pamelinha
this is the nomination ceremony.... One of my duties as head of household is to nominate two people for eviction....
3215 days 6 hours ago
Pamelinha
im now on side 2 so i have to nominate 2 people from side 1 and i only have 5 options so its hard..
3215 days 6 hours ago
Pamelinha
my first nominee is
survivor
3215 days 6 hours ago
Pamelinha
my second nominee is
Kaushal

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!