This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2- Kitchen

Topic » S2- Kitchen

3215 days 7 hours ago
jake98
Good luck nominees
3215 days 7 hours ago
Pamelinha
you both were on season 1 and i have a strong felling u guys are working together as a duo... really strong in competitions and socially so i cant deny the fact that it scaries me a lot... putting u both for nomination makes me feel better knowing one cant save the other if gets pov... sorry for that is 100% strategy cause i respect u both as game players so much... good luck on the pov !
3215 days 7 hours ago
Kaushal
*hugs* its fine. I wil fight
3215 days 7 hours ago
Rachellove
gl noms
3215 days 6 hours ago
Dawg
The Power of Veto competition will be held TOMORROW, July 21, at 5:00 pm central/6:00 pm eastern. It will be LIVE.
3215 days 6 hours ago
jake98
Hope I'm in it lol
3215 days 6 hours ago
Swagger55
YES IM SAFE
3212 days 9 hours ago
BatmanTDI
This is the nomination ceremony.... One of my duties as head of household is to nominate two people for eviction....
3212 days 9 hours ago
BatmanTDI
My First nominee is
rollingderp
3212 days 9 hours ago
BatmanTDI
My Second Nominee is
Evanester
3212 days 9 hours ago
BatmanTDI
Being the fist to nominate from that side is hard, so I have decided to nominate two people I haven't talked to and know the least about. Nothing personal, just strategical. I would like to wish both of you luck in the Pov.
3212 days 9 hours ago
Dawg
The Power of Veto competition will be held tomorrow at 5:00 pm central/6:00 pm eastern July 23. I want to also apologize for being a poor host the past couple of days. I've been dealing with a friend in the hospital and then I've been sick today and just now mustered the energy to get back on here! Thanks for being a great cast!
3212 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
You mean today
3212 days 9 hours ago
Dawg
I meant the 24th lol
3212 days 9 hours ago
joey65409
Okay hah

open group

Dawg's Big Brother 3: APPS OPEN

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!