This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Fez

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Fez

3348 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
No you're ending this controversy (which it isn't, it's more the cries of someone who has been screwed by their own failed strategy) because you know that all your arguments are falling flat and that you really don't have a leg to stand on here.

I've been honest with EVERYONE here, and I've never attempted to manipulate or play anyone. I've been active, and going into this merge I think the others would be smart enough to keep the person who's here to play with them, not to play THEM.

All you've done is dig a grave for yourself and the other tribe... If the others decide to fall for your tricks and I do go home then

- ShiiAnn will know the ludicrous accusations your making against her. Will feel alienated by the group.

- Silver will be seen as someone who's supposedly playing both sides, putting doubt in the minds of everyone.
3348 days 12 hours ago
Carraid73
So, about sticking together at the merge, how do we think that'll go now?
3348 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
Silver if you wanted the truth why not approach someone ELSE on the tribe?

Look at it from my position. I put my neck on the line to let you know that someone was trying to manipulate me, then you go to that same person (AFTER telling me you were happy with them going) and say to them what I told you... Creating this whole mess.

I've told you I'm not lying and I think anyone with an adequate education can see through Corys poor lies, yet you're acting as if its a difficult decision?

I'm not going to vote you out... All I can say is if you want out then quit, although I'm not recommending you do so as no one wants to see you throw in the towel.
3348 days 12 hours ago
Carraid73
I'm okay with him throwing in the towel, this is the last premerge tribal, so if he doesn't want to be here, he could quit and get us all to the merge.
3348 days 12 hours ago
Saundra
Kris, I'm obviously down for working with this tribe until the end. You, Ryan, Zankie and Shii know where my head is at, and you know I've been active enough to see this group succeeds. I also haven't shown any animosity towards ANYONE on this tribe other then Cory. Where as he's been both inactive, whilst throwing shade towards myself, Silver and ShiiAnn. If that's someone who looks like they want to work with the group rather then against it... Then by all means.
3348 days 11 hours ago
SilverShadow
Saundra it is a difficult decision for me because honestly I don't know both of u that well, I only have your words so unless I see a concrete proof it's hard for me to pick a side.
3348 days 11 hours ago
Saundra
Then honestly you're being silly. I'm no academic but I can see a blatant lie when it's typed out in front of me, and I would've thought you were the same.
3348 days 11 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Votes will be read after my haircut. If anyone wants to change, you've got until I get home (probably around 4:30)
3348 days 11 hours ago
SilverShadow
Saundra show me a screenshot of this message that lifer sent u and my loyalty and trust is all yours.
3348 days 11 hours ago
Saundra
Fine. Lemme get on my computer. But I hope you realise that you aren't a victim in all this, if anything you've helped to cause this mess by flip flopping between "alliances" and a quit/wont quit mentality.
3348 days 11 hours ago
SilverShadow
I already know i owe someone an apology and I'd gladly give it to that person when I found out the truth, also I'd be happy to take the first seat in the jury if that's the consequence of my action at least I made everyone see who's really being honest here.
3348 days 11 hours ago
Saundra
You haven't made anyone see anything other then that you're being wishy washy and Lifer is a terrible liar. Considering others on here have expressed their distrust towards Lifer I wouldn't say this scenario changed anyones views on him.
3348 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
Yes PLEASE show the screenshot. Make sure everything is in order if you're attempting to fake it.

Silver I swear to god and everything that I NEVER said that. I would never say something like that I'm not that type of person
3348 days 11 hours ago
Saundra
You wanna swear to God that you haven't tried to make multiple alliances whilst your at it?
3348 days 11 hours ago
Lifer107
And I've never told "lies"
Yes maybe you and shii aren't multis, but you are close. I may have made false assumptions but never lied.

I have not made an alliance with everyone, I'm not an idiot

I did NOT say what you told silver that I said.
The only message I've sent to you is asking you what you want to do for the vote

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!