This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Fez

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Fez

3348 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
And you told me you want to do kris it Zankie, btw
3348 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
And I didn't respond after that.
That has been our interaction during this game.
3348 days 17 hours ago
Saundra
if you read it I never say "vote Kris and Zankie"... I said that someone mentioned they are inactive. Considering before that I already gave others my word I was voting for you I doubt Id come to you and be like "yep, voting you out bye"

If you're trying to claim you haven't made alliances with multiple people then maybe you wanna say that the others on this tribe are all liars then? Are you in your own mind the only TRUTHFUL one here?
3348 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
Yea sure I swear to god on that too
I did ask many people what they were thinking for the vote, but I just wanted to get a check on people. If you see that as an alliance offer idk what to say
3348 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
I know that I haven't told any lies.
So if that means other people have, that's fine I don't care
3348 days 17 hours ago
Carraid73
I'm not inactive, I'm just a minimalistic fellow from the small town of Reykjavik, Iceland.
3348 days 17 hours ago
Saundra
And Im not close to ShiiAnn lmao... If anything I like Kris, Zankie and Ryan more. I can have friendly banter with Ryan... Zankie has always been pleasant, as has Kris... Where as Shii, although she's a nice girl... Woudlnt be the sort of person I'd be friends with here... We're too similar as you've pointed out
3348 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
Yea he's Icelandic not inactive get your I words right
3348 days 17 hours ago
Saundra
Well you've reached a whole new level of disgusting by swearing to God on that one... I'm more inclined to believe the words of others over your own.
3348 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
If you're so close with Zankie and kris why did you throw their names out to me?
Why not throw out a name of someone you aren't close with
3348 days 17 hours ago
Saundra
Lifer stop trying to kiss Kris' ass by backing up what he's saying to go against me. Kris should know where Im at, as does Ryan, Shii and Zankie...

You've managed to divide this tribe, and continue to alienate specific individuals, which going into the merge will be problematic.

Either you go, and we move on as a strong squad.

or I go, and two people will feel extremely vulnerable, and could easily flip on the tribe.

The fact that you're trying to post tribe information so publically itself shows how unstable you are... maybe we should just reveal our alliances to Rabat whilst we're here?
3348 days 17 hours ago
Lifer107
If it's the fucking truth than it's not  disgusting
Where's your proof that I've been lying. Where's the screenshot of what I supposedly said to you about silver.
O right that message doesn't exist
3348 days 17 hours ago
Carraid73
Icelandic and inactive get confused too much. Its just that we only get daylight about two hours a day during the winter, and my computer is solar powered :(
3348 days 17 hours ago
SilverShadow
Saundra I don't mean to be rude or anything but we only have less than 15 minutes for that screenshot, PM it to m

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!