This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 - Fez

Topic » Tribal Council #6 - Fez

3366 days 6 hours ago
Saundra
Because I wasn't going to say

"Lets get ShiiAnn or Ryan out. They've been to more challenges then all of us and need to go."

and I wasn't going to throw Silver under the bus to you because I knew the two of you were talking, and you'd easily do what he does and go back and forth to people telling their situational lies as if they are factual
3366 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
I don't care about the majority alliance that you think you have with them.
They should know by now that you're the one who needs to go
3366 days 6 hours ago
Saundra
Im loading up my computer now Silver, hold up
3366 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
That's been taking a while
3366 days 6 hours ago
Saundra
My proof is that when 2-3 individuals say that you've been speaking to them and that

"he's (you) such a twat, he keeps mailing me about a majority alliance"

or

"Cory is a snake mailed me about aligning"

... these individuals have no reason to lie about that considering you weren't exactly controlling this tribe
3366 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
She's obviously making a fake lol
Silver make sure you compare it to the real one I posted, make sure everything is the same format wise
3366 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Maybe they're just trying to throw your vote on me like you tried to get me to do with Zankie and kris
3366 days 6 hours ago
Saundra
Babe I can barely write my name on the computer let alone make a fake
3366 days 6 hours ago
Saundra
Cory honey you've been my vote since about... 3 tribals ago... As soon as I knew what you were up to I made my mind up, and I'm just thankful that 3 others claim to have been feeling the same way about you.
3366 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
I wouldn't even have called Saundra out on what I supposedly said to silver if I knew she could just screenshot it and send it to him lol
So whatever she's cooking up think twice before buying into it >.>
But the fake will probs be obvious, my name might not even be in it xD
3366 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Okey well I've only talked to silver about forming an alliance with a few others and he knows exactly what I'm talking about

That's all the alliance building I've done
3366 days 6 hours ago
Saundra
Im sorry I wasn't sat at my computer ready to take a screenshot... Some of us aren't use to being called liars or being in a situation where kindness is taken for weakness
3366 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
And so should Ryan and kris for that matter.
Unless Ryan didn't talk to kris about it idek
3366 days 6 hours ago
Saundra
Oh look his story changes once again.

So Saundra's has remained consistent, and you continue to mould yours depending on what I say.

Perfect... yep... great
3366 days 6 hours ago
Carraid73
Wait Lifer are you the guy who made that season of Survivor with 24 idols?

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!