This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3242 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
3242 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll read the votes.

First vote
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Quack.  1 vote Quack.
3242 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jake.  1 vote Quack, 1 vote Jake.
3242 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Quack.  2 votes Quack, 1 vote Jake.
3242 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Jake.  We are tied.
3242 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Since I doubt either of you are on to do a tiebreaker challenge right now, we'll move to a rock draw between the two tied players ONLY - AJ and Dra are safe.
3242 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Jake
Quack
Timestamp: 2015-06-19 18:02:47 UTC

Jake, you need to bring me your torch.

Jake, the rocks have spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.

Quack, Dra, AJ, you've gone as far as you can go in this game. The power now shifts to the jury -- nine people you had a hand in voting out will now decide which one of you wins this game.

It's time for the final tribal council.  I will mail the jurors and we'll get started.
3242 days 7 hours ago
quackattack817
Goodluck AJ

Cute vote Dra.
3242 days 7 hours ago
Schwabby2222
These questions are for all 3 of you.

1.) Why do the other two finalists not deserve to win?

2.) What in the game did you do that gives me a reason to vote for you?
3242 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
I don't have any questions for any of you, simply a statement.

You all did nothing. You did nothing whatsoever to get yourself to this spot, you've barely played the game, barely showed up half the time and none of you deserve it in my opinion. Neither of you played your own game, Dra you followed me around, quack you followed me around and Aj quite frankly I didn't even know you were in the game half the time.

Dra, you will not be getting my vote, because from the beginning of this game you voted how I told you to vote and di deverything I told you to do. If you think you should be proud of not strategizing, not talking with anyone and doing what other people say then you're sadly mistaken.

Aj I still don't know who you are you really did not do anything and for the sole fact that I don't want the winner of this season to be someone who LITERALLY did nothing but vote you will not get my vote

Quack you're the only one of this group who I somewhat know what you've done, you at least TRIED to play the game strategically and tried to play the game socially. However you should not be proud of not doing challenges and barely showing up.

Aj, Dra you're both repulsive and you should honestly stop playing group games if this is how you play them.

Thankyou everyone!
3242 days 6 hours ago
texty
1. To Quack - What did you do and what alliances did you form once I was voted off from the game?
2. To AJ - Did you turn on me? (If he lies can someone who knows if he voted for me tell me)

I don't have a question for Dra because I didn't talk to you at all.
3242 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
texty I'm pretty sure it was myself, quack, dra, jake and malcolm who voted for you
3242 days 6 hours ago
1dra7
AJ you're an idiot for voting out jake

You literally just handed the game to quack good job

I'll write a speech when I get on a computer
3242 days 6 hours ago
1dra7
1.) Why do the other two finalists not deserve to win? - -  AJ did little to nothing that I can tell you about, and Quack followed Chris to the bitter end

2.) What in the game did you do that gives me a reason to vote for you? - -  I was the deciding vote that got rid of the biggest threat in the game and won quite a few challenges in the merge and pre-made. I'm also the only returning player to make it this far
3242 days 6 hours ago
1dra7
And for some reason AJ voted you out.  If everything went right you would be here right  now.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!