This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3242 days 13 hours ago
1dra7
Right from the start, being  a returning player was awkward and hard.  Nobody talked to me in this game except for Chris and Keyton. From day one I was stuck on a tribe of inactive players and I was basically forced to work with Chris to vote out the inactives. When we swapped tribes the situation really didn't change much but we didn't go to tribal. 

Right at the merge Chris and I were at the bottom of the game. If I had voted differently from our alliance my ass would have been grass.  Keyton tried to form an alliance with me, but because quack jumped ship to work with Chris it never would have worked out. 

Chris you shouldn't be bitter.  You would have won this game unanimously in the end - the same way quack probably will now.  You were a strong player and it would be stupid not to take you out.  And to respond to your statement - no this is not how I play group games.  You don't have much of a choice when your tribe is completely inactive. 

I believe I should win - or at least get SOME votes -  because I did play the game in the final five and took out Chris, the biggest threat in the game, at the final five when otherwise AJ would have gone.  I immunity ran my way here. I am the last returning  player standing. I contemplated moves every merged tribal, but there were still inactives into the final eight-ish and they can't work with you when they're inactive.  It wasn't the most fair thing in the world to keep inactives in over active players. Whenever I had the  chance,  Chris was immune or had an idol and it never would have worked out - there was nobody else to work with that wasn't against me. 

This game was a tough one to play - congratulations AJ and Quack
3242 days 13 hours ago
quackattack817
First off i'm not going to claim i played a spectacular game, and i don't feel i deserve an automatic win like Dra is saying i will be getting but i do feel that i played a strong enough game to be considered when casting your vote.

I participated in most challenges but with shifting start times or delays my schedule just wouldn't allow me to make all of them. I did win individual immunity once and I do feel I was a decent contributor in keeping De Soto away from tribal council but others certainly helped.

One of the first things I did in this game that would help me down the road was I approached both AJ and Chris (separately) and expressed an interest of working with them later in the game. I figured they would have a good chance of making it to merge since they both seem to be strong players.  I also had an alliance within De Soto that consisted of Texty, Keyton and myself. I  put all my trust into these two prior to the merge and for a couple votes beyond the merge. Keyton and Texty were good allies but Keyton always seemed to be having more and more side votes working with us, he was a good social player and that made me nervous so i decided to split off and work with chris (I would say dra as well but he never spoke to me)

I played this game with no idols, I believe there were 5 total in play (could be wrong on that) but because of the information I was getting from others that I reached out to early in the game, I was able to navigate through the game a little easier. Other than the vote where Absol played his idol i was aware of who was going home prior to tribal.

I certainly am not expecting a win this isn't something I feel is an obvious choice, I did not feel i had control in this game, i just put my self in the best position to succeed as the opportunities would come up, we all made it here for a reason but I am willing to answer any questions you may have and hopefully I can prove to you that I am indeed deserving of the win.

Good luck AJ and Dra.
3242 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
Dra you literally said "I played the game at the final 5"

The only time you started to play the game was the final 5 is when you voted me out. Up until that point, I was the one forming the alliances when we merged getting us OUT of minority. Not you. I was the one talking to people, telling everyone how to vote. Not you. If you think you should be reward for being a sleeper until the final 5 where you made the obvious decision of voting out the biggest threat then you're sadly mistaken
3242 days 12 hours ago
quackattack817
These questions are for all 3 of you.

1.) Why do the other two finalists not deserve to win?

Dra doesn't deserve to win because he didn't do anything himself he didn't vote against chris until you had brought it up, he may have voted for him but he wasn't the brains behind the move.

AJ doesn't deserve the win because he seemed to be in the dark, when id approach him on what he'd like to do for a vote he would say he wasn't sure and people weren't talking to him, i feel like he had a weaker social game than myself.

2.) What in the game did you do that gives me a reason to vote for you?

I feel like i was more involved in the game than the other two. I had fun and wasn't afraid to do what i wanted to do get farther in the game.
3242 days 12 hours ago
1dra7
I don't think anyone here ever made any another special big moves like you're implying they have. Quack was going to follow you until the bitter end and hand the game to you - and I was not gonna let that happen. I wasn't the only one who voted how you voted most of the time - Quack did too.

AJ idk what he did at all besides vote out Jake for some reason
3242 days 12 hours ago
quackattack817
Texty - I addressed this a bit in my opening speech but after you left my alliances were with :

1) Chris (and Dra by default)

2) AJ
3242 days 12 hours ago
1dra7
hey if I get third place I can at least be missy payne

she's my idol

someone quickly break my ankle
3242 days 12 hours ago
quackattack817
LOL
3242 days 12 hours ago
1dra7
I want her to show up at my birthday party so I can give her a hug
3242 days 11 hours ago
Schwabby2222
I'm just gonna let you know I'm torn between Quack and Dra. I would like both of you to say anything to sway my vote your way.
3242 days 11 hours ago
1dra7
I tried to save you
3242 days 11 hours ago
quackattack817
I tried to vote you out several times
3242 days 10 hours ago
Absol
im just gonna type the shortest name
3242 days 10 hours ago
KingGeek
Ok, I'm not even gonna sugar coat this shit. I do not deserve this win, out of all my group games, this has by far been my weakest performance as I was basically CARRIED throughout the merge. Give Quack the win just for the sole fact that he's a loyal guy and isn't a annoying scag that goes by the name Dra. Good day!
3242 days 10 hours ago
1dra7
king you talked to me like once and said you wanted to align in this and JS's game and then randomly went against that

how can someone be annoying when you don't even talk to them ever

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!