This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale

Topic » Finale

3242 days 4 hours ago
KingGeek
The reason why you are that it you are Dra is cause you're trying to sway the jury despite not doing anything so...
3241 days 22 hours ago
Keyton
Ok so my question is for Quack and Dra. Quack, i tried to prove my loyalty to you since day 1. And Dra, i really thought me and you began to bond after merge. So how long had the 2 of you plotted/conspired to vote against me, and when did the idea first come to mind?
3241 days 21 hours ago
1dra7
well I never got to talk to Quack - neither one of us made an attempt ever to talk to each other even though we were mutual allies through Chris

the idea to get rid of you was either Chris's idea or quack's, idk, but I went with it anyway because your alliance was crumbling with your ally choices

that aside I I did vote for you at the first tribal council you aligned with me - the vote with Isaiah I think - but after that I just couldn't work with you knowing that it would end up having me voted out in the end
3241 days 19 hours ago
quackattack817
Keyton - like Dra had said we never talked, so there was no conspiring between the two of us. I never considered voting you out until we were down to seven.

You had mentioned that you had Dra's vote, and you wanted to take out chris who was another ally of mine. I needed as many numbers at that point as I could get. I had no indication from Dra that he was voting with you and I assumed he would remain tight with Chris who seemed to control his vote.

I suggested you as the vote, I felt If I voted Chris out I would lose two votes each tribal which I needed to ensure safety the following the tribal. You were a good ally and seemed to be stronger than I realized socially, that made me nervous so I opted for continuing to work with chris.

If I don't get your vote because of that I understand, it wasn't personal I was just trying to keep as many votes off of me each tribal as I could.
3241 days 18 hours ago
1dra7
did I ever get a vote

I feel like someone voted for me but I don't remember who / when I got it
3241 days 7 hours ago
blueu22
quack you didn't suggest keyton as the vote as I was the one who came to you with the information about him saying he was controlling your alliance, and I was the one who got the votes onto him.
3240 days 19 hours ago
Gleality
I have no questions to any of you guys because none of you guys work on my nerves...so uhm GOODLUCK to all 3 ogf yoy guys may the best one win...
3233 days 12 hours ago
ticofernandez
Is t here no winner l
3229 days 2 hours ago
quackattack817
Going on two weeks... whats the hold up?
3200 days 4 hours ago
1dra7
it's official:

I won
3199 days 11 hours ago
quackattack817
Same.
3199 days 1 hour ago
blueu22
quack wins im leaving the group
3198 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Of the five jurors that bothered to vote, Quack got three votes and AJ got two. This season was awful. Quack wins.  Have a wonderful day.

open group

Will's Survivor: Malawi [APPS OPEN]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!