This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BETA 50!

Topic » BETA 50!

3381 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
sorry to leave you tolis, good luck
3381 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
I like to believe the Shakira entry was inspired by the recent tumblr meme. :p
3381 days 10 hours ago
bibbles
i cant believe tatu had not been used before!
3381 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
Jeff Probst: Shakira do you think tonight will go according to plan?
Shakira: Yes I have complete confidence in my alliance and our vote.
Shakira's Hips: She's going to play her idol to blindside her allies
Shakira: son of a
3381 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
05) Michele Branch - 'Everywhere'

3381 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
1) T.A.T.U. - Lmfao someone submitted T.A.T.U. Was it Jimmy? Him and Brad love them so if it isn't his, expect points from him. I like the song.
2) Cheryl Cole - This was incredibly basic. Like nothing about this will stand out for me. This is a week of new opportunities and this is what you choose? BLASPHEMY!
3) Kylie Minogue - At least we made good use of the rule change here. I've never been a huge fan of Kylie but I know this was a big song for her so there's that.
4) Shakira - Game over, everyone else go home, I should have done this myself. BABY #1 SHAKIRAAAAAA (h) (h) (h). This is easily in my Top 5 songs of all-time. I love her so much.

so far
3381 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
@Aquamarine - #DidYouMean: Tumblr Survivor Matsu Islands... There was some serious idol drama in that game. :x
3381 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
1)T.A.T.U. - The verse to this were really really dull, luckily the chorus brought it back! (The bridge didn't help though either.)

2)Cheryl Cole - I'm really not a huge fan of this one, I mean it's just nothing special… Cheryl is a fierce dancer, but I am really not into her singing that much. The chorus is a little catchy, but even that gets a bit repetitive.

3)Kylie Minogue - My friend always says that Kylie sounds like a 4 year old trying to sing and it's because of this song… I kinda see what he means, but I can't deny that I love little bits of this(or well specifically the 'Set Me Freeeee'). :3 If you want a better version though, go listen to her Abbey Roads Version of this.

4) Shakira - I used to really not like this song when I was younger, but I really love the beat it had. Maybe it was it's placement after a bunch of pretty boring/repetitive songs - but I really enjoyed the energy it brought to the competition! :p There is a bit in the middle though where I think she has a really strange tone, but then again you have to expect that of Shakira...
3381 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
5) Michele Branch - I'm kind of surprised that with all of the great new options that this was chosen. I mean its a decent song but just a little lackluster for this contest.
3381 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
5) Michelle Branch -  This is my kind of music, so already you're doing well for me! I had never heard of this one before, but she seemed like a wannabe Avril Lavigne; and I am totally supportive of that fact!
3381 days 10 hours ago
Aquamarine
ARIANA DQ RIP
3381 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
alrighty so skipping that for now... because 49 wasn't updated on the doc... woops...
3381 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
07) Panic! at the Disco - 'Nine in the Afternoon'

3381 days 10 hours ago
77sparks77
RIP Ariana....? o_O
3381 days 10 hours ago
TolisKalkas
08) Kelly Rowland - 'Motivation (ft. Lil Wayne)'

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!