This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BETA 50!

Topic » BETA 50!

3381 days 9 hours ago
Aquamarine
7) Panic! at the Disco - This song kinda sucks. I really don't have much else to say. I know some people are a fan of it, but I'm not. Its just kinda boring.
3381 days 9 hours ago
77sparks77
6) Panic! At The Disco - Once again, my kind of music! ^__^ Though also once again, this sounds really really good live - I highly recommend finding the live and acapella version. Still, I'm sold at Brendon Urie alone.
3381 days 9 hours ago
Aquamarine
Sparks move ur #s ahead one
3381 days 9 hours ago
77sparks77
I was compensating for the loss of Ariana?
3381 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
09) The Veronicas - 'Hook Me Up'

3381 days 9 hours ago
Aquamarine
8) Kelly Rowland - Personally my favorite of Destiny's Child, don't hate. I love Kelly Rowland. I like this song but I suspect it'll get hit with negativity because of Lil Wayne.
3381 days 9 hours ago
77sparks77
8) Kelly Rowland - I actually quite like Kelly, but this was just not my cup of tea at all. The rap was just ewwww - like I was getting really uncomortable vibes from what he was saying. I dunno, the lyrics just made me uncomfortable in general tbh.
3381 days 9 hours ago
Talian
Hi guys! Sorry i can't ve around.. Have a nice evening.. Lots of classics.. It's going to be rough !
3381 days 9 hours ago
Aquamarine
9) The Veronicas - Well at least now I know in 10 weeks I can submit Untouched if I'm fast enough. What a waste of The Veronicas. I love them but I mean really? You chose this?
3381 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
10) Bowling For Soup - '1985'

3381 days 9 hours ago
77sparks77
9) The Veronicas - This was just sort of… okay. Like very average, it was really nothing special for me at all. Sorry. /:  I just was waiting for something huge to happen and nothing really did….
3381 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
11) Loreen - 'My Heart is Refusing Me'

3381 days 9 hours ago
Aquamarine
10) Bowling For Soup - Appropriate use of rule change. This and Shakira are likely both in my Top 5 or 10 favorite songs of all time. This is a classic.
3381 days 9 hours ago
77sparks77
10) Bowling For Soup - Yaaaas! I am really into this kind of music so this was perfect for me! ^__^ Side Note Though: I am not a fan of those people who are all like; "Oh my goshhh, if you don't like (insert 80s/90s) then do you even have a music taste?" - Just no. Aside from that message, I am living for this!
3381 days 9 hours ago
TolisKalkas
12) Incubus - 'Drive'

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!