This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

BETA 50!

Topic » BETA 50!

3397 days 1 hour ago
77sparks77
11) Loreen - Remember how I said I was waiting for something to happen to make The Veronicas Song more interesting? This song did that… It started off just okay but had catchy chorus and bridges that made the song a lot better and boosted it's ranking a lot.
3397 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
11) Loreen - Yay more using and abusing of past Eurovision winners, something that I was guilty of in the regular contest. I mean it wasn't a bad song, kinda energetic. Not really standout to me.
3397 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
12) Incubus - I have a good guess at who might have submitted this because I'd say that this is my least favorite song thus far. It just really dragged for about four minutes and isn't my style of music.
3397 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
13) Stacie Orrico - 'Stuck'

3397 days 1 hour ago
77sparks77
12) Incubus - I really liked the drawing parts of the video… in fact those drawing parts were more interesting than the song to me. /: I'm not saying it was a bad song… it was just once again lacking in something big for me. I still kinda liked it, I just feel like it could've done better? The more I listened the more I could get into it though - I'll admit that.
3397 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
14) Shania Twain - 'Forever and Always'

3397 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
13) Stacie Orrico - I'm not sure if she was a one hit wonder or not, but if she was I can understand why and feel as if she deserved to be.
3397 days 1 hour ago
77sparks77
13) Stacie - I was so not for this at the start, but by the end I was really getting into it. It grew on me, like a lot!
3397 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
15) Rixton - 'Me and My Broken Heart'

3397 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
14) Shania Twain - I really enjoyed this song LOL. I don't know that it'll be the fan favorite of the group in general, but it was a solid song towards end of the contest I guess. Hooray for Shania!
3397 days 1 hour ago
77sparks77
14) Shania Twain - I wanted it to be over about 2 minutes in... It really really really really dragged, and I was really really really not enjoying. Sorry.
3397 days 1 hour ago
TolisKalkas
ALL 14 SONGS HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Listen to all of the songs, post your comments and then PM your votes to me in the usual way, (12 10 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1) to your favorite ten songs. If you don't know how to vote, please PM me.

You cannot vote for yourself or discuss voting with each other. You are not allowed to reveal which act you submitted.

You have until Wednesday, January 28th at 5PM EST/10PM GMT to submit your comments and votes.

The Results show will be one hour after the deadline closure at 6PM EST/11PM GMT

Enjoy the songs!
3397 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
15) Rixton - Oh. Great. A song that was used in TSC ages ago. Erm. This just reminds me of Lonely No More or whatever by Rob Thomas. It's just ok.
3397 days 1 hour ago
77sparks77
15) Rixton - Okay, so I used to always think that Olly Murs sung this - weird, I know… And that's what always made me not want to admit that I was really enjoying it. So yeah, good job! It's really catchy and just fun in general!
3397 days 1 hour ago
Aquamarine
1) T.A.T.U. - Lmfao someone submitted T.A.T.U. Was it Jimmy? Him and Brad love them so if it isn't his, expect points from him. I like the song.
2) Cheryl Cole - This was incredibly basic. Like nothing about this will stand out for me. This is a week of new opportunities and this is what you choose? BLASPHEMY!
3) Kylie Minogue - At least we made good use of the rule change here. I've never been a huge fan of Kylie but I know this was a big song for her so there's that.
4) Shakira - Game over, everyone else go home, I should have done this myself. BABY #1 SHAKIRAAAAAA (h) (h) (h). This is easily in my Top 5 songs of all-time. I love her so much.
5) Michele Branch - I'm kind of surprised that with all of the great new options that this was chosen. I mean its a decent song but just a little lackluster for this contest.
6) Ariana Grande - DQ'D
7) Panic! at the Disco - This song kinda sucks. I really don't have much else to say. I know some people are a fan of it, but I'm not. Its just kinda boring.
8) Kelly Rowland - Personally my favorite of Destiny's Child, don't hate. I love Kelly Rowland. I like this song but I suspect it'll get hit with negativity because of Lil Wayne.
9) The Veronicas - Well at least now I know in 10 weeks I can submit Untouched if I'm fast enough. What a waste of The Veronicas. I love them but I mean really? You chose this?
10) Bowling For Soup - Appropriate use of rule change. This and Shakira are likely both in my Top 5 or 10 favorite songs of all time. This is a classic.
11) Loreen - Yay more using and abusing of past Eurovision winners, something that I was guilty of in the regular contest. I mean it wasn't a bad song, kinda energetic. Not really standout to me.
12) Incubus - I have a good guess at who might have submitted this because I'd say that this is my least favorite song thus far. It just really dragged for about four minutes and isn't my style of music.
13) Stacie Orrico - I'm not sure if she was a one hit wonder or not, but if she was I can understand why and feel as if she deserved to be.
14) Shania Twain - I really enjoyed this song LOL. I don't know that it'll be the fan favorite of the group in general, but it was a solid song towards end of the contest I guess. Hooray for Shania!
15) Rixton - Oh. Great. A song that was used in TSC ages ago. Erm. This just reminds me of Lonely No More or whatever by Rob Thomas. It's just ok.

open group

BETA (a TSC Production)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!