This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3667 days 11 hours ago
And Ella u just showed me ur an unloyal rat like it said and u didn't adapt cause u didn't have a fucking brain soo thx for making this easy NOT TO VOTE FOR YOU
3667 days 11 hours ago
Ok I'll give her credit then but she still a floater rat
3667 days 11 hours ago
teamjacz
SIM, you had ONE JOB
3667 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Ok thanks Ella and your portraying urself as cut throat but boo u pretty much sided with what whatever someone fucking told u to do! U never made a big move on your own nor did you ever make a play idea on your own talk about #NoBrain!!!

Nikki- I was in a alliance with you, right? And where are you sitting again, Hun? Oh.... That's right :) and why are you sitting there? Because of me, so don't say I'm brainless and I'm a follower bc I CLEARLY have a mind of my own :) nice try tho!
3667 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
Hello jurors, some of you i dont think i have talked to this game but i would like to show you what i did this game and why i think i should win!

We started this game of in three tribes. Igneri, Taino and Arawak. I knew a few of the people from either previous seasons (Croatia) or from around tengaged :P
On my original Igneri tribe i have to be honest i felt like i was on the outs for the first tribal council. I had talked a little to kelly, sim and jacob but we wernt an alliance. It was enough to ensure MY safety for those first few tribals with my allie jacob going at the second tribal of the season.
At this point i felt like i was in a good position with my allies sim, kelly and i had talked quite a bit to DJ after that tribal because we both felt like we were on the outs of that tribe.. so we shared that in common.

Coming into this game i knew this was ALLSTARS and i knew everyone in here was a star at the game! there was one girl in particular that i knew had a HUGE knowledge of every single one of us. I was afraid later on in the game there was going to be some sort of 'Queen' alliance as alyssa most likely would have called it if it happened... for this reason she was my #1 target coming into the game. I talked to my allie on the Arawak tribe and made it his mission to get the votes for her to go. and she did :)
3667 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
Next tribal and my #1 ally coming into this game (nathan) was voted out. Once this happened i knew i had to change my game completly... and i did.
Then something happened which made it more difficult for me as it meant i had to adapt to a new tribe with new people.... tribe swap :O
I quickly adapted to the new surrounding of different people.
This new 'Taino' tribe consisted of myself, ella, cedric, sim, kelly, britney and brenden.

First vote for our new tribe was easy with everyone solid on getting brenden out. Next vote and i knew i was in trouble.... my allys came to me and said that Brittney was trying to get me out. I knew it was either me or Britney going that tribal but luckily my allys stayed with me and she went home in a 5-1 vote.

Then came MERGE :DD i was so excited for merge!!! i got to see all the people i hadnt met yet and the people that i hadnt been in the same tribe as yet. It meant new beginnings and new possibilities for me.
The cat fight between Nikki and Natalie was probaly the best thing that could have happened right then and there. I was able to go by with noone suspecting me and i had the choice to vote between Nikki and Natalie but it was best for my move at the time to vote with nikki because i knew my vote wouldn't mean anything even if i did try to vote nikki.

Next vote is a bit of a controversial one... im sure some people will think that it was Ajs move getting rid of Nikki but i would disagree with that. It had been my plan for a while then to get rid of Nikki because of the huge threat status she had put upon herself. At the time she was the biggest threat and it was very dangerous going with her any further... some people were saying "nows not the time"  but i knew it was time so i went around talking to my old allys sim, kelly etc and nikki went home in a 6-2-1 vote which i was suprised at... i thought it would have been smaller but Aj and myself were both trying to get her out that tribal..

Next vote i knew my name was up there.. i got 2 votes, jeff got three votes and ella for 3 votes (btw i might just add i thought this was very stupid because ella was banned at the time)
I pushed hard for ella to stay that vote which was hard because she was banned and many people were questioning her use in the game.. jeff went in a 4-2 vote.

This next vote i have to say suprised me and i can hoenstly say i had no idea what was going on at this tribal. After talking to cedric and mike i thought the vote was AJ, whcih i had no problem with because he voted for me the last tribal... but little did i know AJ wasnt the vote and it was kelly. But to my suprise my allys from the start of this game kelly/sim voted for me!!!! i was shocked to say the least hahaha and the guy who voted for me the previous tribal (AJ) voted kelly. That was the tribal where i really thought i was going home...

We were now getting down to the smaller numbers now... final 6 and still so far to go.
This vote was also between myself and another.. AJ.
It was me against AJ and i knew i really had to work for those votes!! i had faith in my alliance of Cedric/ella/mike and at tribal cedric flipped which i was shocked and actually kind of sad about... it wasnt for a while that i actually figured out it was cedric who voted me though.

If it wasnt for Sims inactivity i could be sitting in the jury right now asking him or cedric a question! but everything happens for a reason i believe. In the end it was Sims inactivity that was his downfall but he had better things to do i am sure.

Final 4, i had talked to ella and we both talked about how we know we are both the underdogs of this final 4 and how we would most likely lose to mike/cedric so we made a final 2 pact in the case that there might be a final 2.... it was cedric that was going to if he didnt win immunity which he didnt and he went :/ once again the vote was between my self and him..

Now here i am in the final 3 of TTJ Allstars!!!! When i
3667 days 11 hours ago
BITCH U DIDNT COME UP WITH THE IDEA TO VOTE ME U JUST FOLLOWED OTHER PEOPLE
And I know where I'm sitting but look where your going to be sitting when I'm done with your smart ass *winks and points at the fire*
3667 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
Now here i am in the final 3 of TTJ Allstars!!!! When i first joined Survivor Croatia, never did i think i would make a final 3 little on in Allstars!! it has been a real priviliedge playing with people who actually know how to play the game. It has been real fun and ultimatly i played with the intention i was playing with friends and previous allys. I hope noone feels hurt if i voted them out because it is survivor after all!!!

Ask me anything you want!!!!
3667 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
BITCH U DIDNT COME UP WITH THE IDEA TO VOTE ME U JUST FOLLOWED OTHER PEOPLE
And I know where I'm sitting but look where your going to be sitting when I'm done with your smart ass *winks and points at the fire*

But I didn't follow YOU! I decided flipping on you would be best to my game
3667 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
-----AND THEN LAST BUH NOT LEAST CONNOR
oooh I've wanted to ask dis foreverrr
So mkay, you made a finals deal with yours truly around merge. Kay, so let's say this game was a final 2 and you won final immunity with me and Mike. Take all events that have happened out of consideration. What would you have done? Who'd you have taken? THIS influenced my decisions regarding you in the game, and it will influence my vote ultimately, so no BS ya

I am going to answer this game 100% truthfully and if you dont believe me then so be it!
I was definatly planning on going to the final 2 with you. If it came down to you against mike or even you againt ella i would have gone with you. Why? because that was the deal. I was never going to go back on that but then for three straight tribals you voted for me and tried to get me out :( so i didnt think it was possible to work with you as it seemd you wanted me out so bad. But had you not voted me then yes i would have definatly taken you as we were friends out side of this game
3667 days 11 hours ago
Ella u didn't fucking think that yo self doe
3667 days 11 hours ago
Connor u didn't answer my question boo and if u don't ur soo not getting my vote
3667 days 11 hours ago
cjuddy
Question: What really made you flip on me? Honest to god truth and I will know when your lying

I wouldnt consider it flipping as in my head i was never with you. I was using the whole croatia alliance thing to further myself in the game. *insert scream at connor here*
You can get as nasty as you want Nikki and critisise my game as much as you want because thats what jurors do. But please just remember that both time you voted me out in our seasons i never got this mad.
3667 days 11 hours ago
QUESTION FOR ALL 3 JURORS: What exactly made me a threat? Because I never won a challenge nor did I ever backstab anyone yet!
3667 days 11 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Nikki.... Your argument is COMPLETELY invalid and all your points contradict each other LOL
You are also a bully and I'm not gonna suck up to you, bitch! Because I can be just as mean

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!