This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council

Topic » Final Tribal Council

3667 days 16 hours ago
Survivorgame1
QUESTION FOR ALL 3 JURORS: What exactly made me a threat? Because I never won a challenge nor did I ever backstab anyone yet!

You're sneaky and a snake and have the ability to shake up the game
3667 days 16 hours ago
That's true Connor but that's u and this is me and everyone knows how Nikki plays don't you know that Connor? Especially since I voted you out last time without even giving a shit and u didn't either well this is different boo ^.^
*smiles evily and laughs*
Your not getting the benefit of the doubt till I hear everything i wanna hear ok little guy? Ok!
3667 days 16 hours ago
cjuddy
QUESTION FOR ALL 3 JURORS: What exactly made me a threat? Because I never won a challenge nor did I ever backstab anyone yet!

I played with you in Croatia, as everyone else in this final 3 did. I have played with you multiple times and i know the sort of game you play nikki, you take the leadership role and it seems to work for you alot of the time. From my experience of playing with you and you 90% of the time getting me out before i get you out, i knew it had to be done because of your threat status. Someone like you would win handsdown in a final 3 and i am not being a kissass when i say that. its the truth
3667 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
(damn Nikki why weren't you dis fierce in the game ugh)
3667 days 16 hours ago
cjuddy
Ask me whatever you want Nikki!
3667 days 16 hours ago
So did you have plans to get me out earlier in the game??

Btw little inside secret everthing y'all said about me was true after kelly I wanted AJ out and I didn't tell mike this but I was going to bring Ella and Connor to f3 cause I would have best them no matter what!! Lol and soo yeah I'm a snake I just wanna hear why y'all thought I was
3667 days 16 hours ago
cjuddy
Btw little inside secret everthing y'all said about me was true after kelly I wanted AJ out and I didn't tell mike this but I was going to bring Ella and Connor to f3 cause I would have best them no matter what!! Lol and soo yeah I'm a snake I just wanna hear why y'all thought I was

I thought you were a snake and it goes back to Croatia. When you asked me who i wouldn't want to go to final 3 with, i said Jacob then you ran to him and told him :P lol and it fucked up my game. Thats what i consider a snake as it is sly
3667 days 16 hours ago
cjuddy
BTW you can all call me what you want! But one thing i will NOT admit to being is a sheep as i never just asked for the vote and left it at that. I always had disscussions and tried to see if someone different going would benefit my game
3667 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
lol Connor, yes I think it was obvious at the start of merge that you and Sim were the two people I trusted the most (remember, I voted you two in the coin challenge when I thought giving coins were good) I just lost that trust when I felt you were just using me as a vote in your favor... things just began to got weary for me once Nikki told me you all had a final 4 croatia alliance.

What do you think you could have improved on, specifically, socially, in the game?
3667 days 16 hours ago
Yeah in Croatia that was some good times LOL but hey I made it I where u will be which is 3rd boo!!

*twirls hair and grins*
3667 days 16 hours ago
teamjacz
*began to get
3667 days 16 hours ago
More questions

Connor: ok then what was your biggest move in the game and what have you learned from your experience?

Ella: Do you wish you played the game differently? If so how?

Mike: "still haven't answered the last one"
3667 days 15 hours ago
cjuddy
Yeah in Croatia that was some good times LOL but hey I made it I where u will be which is 3rd boo!!

(middle finger) haha
3667 days 15 hours ago
*gets up and slaps connor*

NOW DO YOU THINK ITS FUCKING FUNNY
3667 days 15 hours ago
Survivorgame1
Ella: Do you wish you played the game differently? If so how?

I really don't...... I think I played a strong social and strategic game. The ONLY thing I would change was my ban :/ and that's inactivness for 4 days really could hurt me here! But props to Conner for keeping me safe :)

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!