This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S7 Reunion

Topic » S7 Reunion

3681 days 9 hours ago
jflora18
It is funny because we all manipulated each other
3681 days 8 hours ago
OhNatalie
Tayvie's confessional

Natalie's cheating! http://i.imgur.com/JTvlry0.png

This bitch think she slick. She asked moi, NIkki and DJ for an alliance which I might have already told you but I have recently told TDO and Jflora idk their real names that it would be cool if they voted for Nikki if we lose (we will) and they said yes so lol. Fuck Mike/Nikki who have an obvious f2 alliance which Nikki revealed to Natalie, DJ and I. like way 2 go dumb bitch. Now Natalie is sitting here thinking she a cool cat by messaging our tribe because she did the challenge like 4 times for people who didnt do it yet like bitch please.
--
Are you kidding me Tay? We could have won that challenge you stupid fucking bitch.... UGH!
3681 days 8 hours ago
cjuddy
3681 days 8 hours ago
Maybe it's an idol that u can abduct from someone else

All I know it has something to do with abduction and idols
3681 days 8 hours ago
teamjacz
OMFG ELLA WHY DIDN'T YOU?

Ella's confessional

So I had an "alliance" with AJ and Cedric.... They wanted Conner out..... Of course I could have done it and people may have called me an idiot but I'm playing my game smarter this time and making sure my alliance doesn't blindside me. I mean I feel like I have 0 chance of winning at this point with my ban.... So all I'm trying to do is make FTC and try to get RU or 2nd RU.... If I go with Mike and Conner (my real alliance) I would defiantly lose.... But I'm not giving up so easily :) I'm going to try to make a power move... I'm going to potentially get out 2/3 of the biggest threats in this game. I'm going to convince Conner that Mike is a threat, Conner, Cedric, and I vote Mike and he's gone. Final 4.... (It depends on who wins immunity but I want Conner out next) Cedric and vote Conner and Blindside him.... I have a 0 chance of winning if it's not me and Sim F2.... But I doubt that will happen.
3681 days 8 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
Here's the theme tune for next season!
3681 days 8 hours ago
jflora18
Tayvie was Soo annoying
3681 days 8 hours ago
cjuddy
Ella played so hard when she came back from her ban it was amazing
3681 days 8 hours ago
jflora18
GODDAMN YOU ELLA.

I MUST SAY THIS ME AND CEDRIC WERE A CUTE FINAL 2 ALLIANCE
3681 days 8 hours ago
thetrackerjackers
You guys should i add alliance page in the wiki? It'll be hard tho, since alliances keeps changing haha
3681 days 8 hours ago
teamjacz
Yeah Tayvie was a tad bit over the top
Saying he didn't like really anyone in the cast was pretty out there
3681 days 8 hours ago
LAUGHS AT TAYVIES COMMENTS ABOUT MWAH
--------

Tayvie's confessional

If the Arawak 2 aren't dumb fucks they should realize this is what they should do. This is a personal move because I honestly don't care if I win in the end. As I sold my tribe out to lose the challenge anyway *hairflip* NIkki you talk way to fucking much and you annoy me ^^ so good job on getting dj and natalie to vote mike you're only real "allie" supposedly.
3681 days 8 hours ago
jflora18
This is my first time being in the VL for more than like 1 week
3681 days 8 hours ago
cjuddy
I never spoke to tayvie hahah probaly was for the best...
3681 days 8 hours ago
jflora18
Yes Ranz do it.

open group

TTJ's Survivor Series (NOVEMBER 2016)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!