This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: "The Finale and Reunion Show"

Topic » Episode 7: "The Finale..

3538 days 16 hours ago
domarco13
Tbh I just didn't want you to fuck up the plan so I backed up your vote and sent you in the wrong direction also the winner of that challenge was iris so she would've put in Ethan so your vote wouldn't have mattered either way tbh
3538 days 16 hours ago
Missalice3
(Actually, she put in Nathan and any votes against Nathan wouldn't count, the vote was a 3-1 movement, and I could've tied with Analeigh if I went with your plan, and my vote didn't matter because Iris was sending in Nathan but you didn't follow the plan to vote in Ethan, so what is the point of you voting Nathan when Me and Nathan talked about Nathan volunteering to go into the duel, only he had a shot at beating Ethan and Iris agreed to this plan :P what was the point of sending me in the wrong direction? To show I'm a liar or something?)
3538 days 15 hours ago
domarco13
No iris screwed up me and her agreed to put in Ethan and vote in Nathan but she screwed up the names and unfortunately kenu wouldn't let me change my vote and tbh your saying yu did a lot of big moves throughout this game when tbh no offense but you floated all the way to the final four not winning a single challenge nor going into a single duel until f4 you were basically Natalie from survivor redemption island
3538 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
(Except I dominated the social game, and got into all the majority alliances, and didn't get a single vote through out the entire game - you were in the first duel, also the fact that now you are trying to trash my game when I'm trying to prove a point but then you try to act like you made a lot of moves, Iris was the one in charge of you duo, TBH, NO OFFENSE.
Also the fact that I wasn't crying rigged all game, when anything unfair happened to you, you threatened to quit the game AT THE FINAL 4 and FINAL 3, so stop acting like you played better than me and I played a "floater" game, I know you were going to trash my game - but you DON'T know my game, so please stop trying to act like you do)
3538 days 15 hours ago
domarco13
I honestly see myself as Courtney Yates from survivor I mean I had no idea what I was doing in the beginning and every underestimated my strength and just like her I called people out when they needed to be I won a couple
Challenges and had no idea what's going on I mean until final six I thought the winner was decided through a final challenge but the thing that kept me alive is that I kept adapting forming new allies taking out strong opponents basically if this was survivor I would be Courtney Yates 2.0
3538 days 15 hours ago
Glinda
Okay girls
I need some things cleared up
Why was I continued to thrown into the duel
Do u at any point vote me in

Amanda other then being friends with everyone
What did u do

Misaki
Your a true villian in my eyes for many reasons
Why should I reward that behavior
3538 days 15 hours ago
domarco13
Actually I was in control in our alliance I told her that we need to get out the showmance I told her it was time to take out Ethan and I told her that we need to take misaki with us because she doesn't
Have anyone and I never threatened to quit btw I said whatever I'll just go into the duel and in the f4 I have no idea what your talking about because analiegh asked me to quit with her and I refused so that's a lie
3538 days 15 hours ago
domarco13
Okay analiegh I did many things in this game I won challenges putting people into duels I made a huge move calling out Ethan in a couple minutes I'm going back into that episode to tell you all that it began with me not analiegh I wouldn't say misaki was a villain I would say she was a floater all the way to f4 the reason you got no votes wasn't because people liked you it was because we knew you were there for the ride and has no one and was an easy vote I also made a big move putting you and your showmance into the duel and before that point I swear on my life I never once voted you I had no idea why you we're such a huge target and if I really was voting you I wouldn't have given you a break and put you if to your third straight duel in a row another big thing I did that is very hard to accomplish is I won three duels in this game the only other person in this game that cAn say this is you and being someone who was also in a lot of duels you know how tough they can truley be so after winning two challenges and three duels I truley believe I did a lot of good things throughout this game
3538 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
(You ranted all through the damn two competitions, you said how the competitions are made and how much it is rigged for me to win - which is NOT true, so stop saying)

@Analeigh

1) Ethan...always wanted you gone...a lot of people were following him...I voted in the...unnoticeable people...

2) I...voted for you one round....and the last round you were in....I am not going to lie...

3) I...do see where you stand...seeing me as a villain....I was in many alliances....but I always kept my word...I told you that you were my ally...and I voted you in....but that was because of the reasons...out of the game...I was always kind and honest...even if I had to vote in people when I didn't want to...but if you think my game play is....unrewardable...I'll tell you why I should have your vote...first...I always had a good grasp on the game...and nobody ever bothering targeting me....second...I always was able to to go UTR and be unnoticed....I got through this game without having my name popping up...only when people saw me as a threat they went home....but Analeigh....I played this game very well...and excellent...despite being a foreigner....I did a lot better than people expected....I mean...never getting into a duel and reaching this point...and never getting a single vote...if you ask me that is very commendable gameplay....I did not float...I was able to play alliances against each other...and most of all....I've had no blood on my hands...since I was only responsible for you and Ethan's eliminations (again, not 100% me, but I still had a major impact on Ethan's elimination)....I dominated this game Analeigh...I really believe I deserve to win...

(And Amanda - YOU DO NOT KNOW MY GAMEPLAY, STOP ACTING LIKE YOU DO!!!!)
3538 days 15 hours ago
Glinda
Okay great thanks ladies gl
3538 days 15 hours ago
domarco13
Omg misaki stop it your trying to take credit for my move I was the one who called out Ethan not you okay so stop it you made no moves at all this game and claiming that flying under the radar was a strategy when really it's not you had nothing to do with Ethan's elimination
3538 days 15 hours ago
Missalice3
(Okay, you are taking all the credit when Iris made the plan to send in Nathan, Nathan and I talked, and they can attest for me if they show up here, Analeigh was on this plan too, the group of 5 all made this plan to take him out, so stop acting you are like the ruler, and also never getting targeted for any reason you bother to pull out - it doesn't matter, I haven't got a single vote in this game and I will keep telling you that and  once again you are saying you know my gameplay when you know jack sh*t, so stop trashing me)
3538 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
Everyone please go to page
Ten in Agra India that will show you that truley I was the one that started that big move not misaki she just stood there watching
3538 days 14 hours ago
Missalice3
(I KNOW you called him out! But you weren't fully responsible for taking him out of the game!)
3538 days 14 hours ago
domarco13
I really was I was the one who asked you three to turn on him okay seriously your trying to take credit for moves you had no part in making happen you were to busy pulling your joke about suicide

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!