This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: "The Finale and Reunion Show"

Topic » Episode 7: "The Finale..

3538 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
(What the f*ck did I joke about suicide? And you asked me NOTHING, and why did you tell me to vote Analeigh when you voted in NATHAN?)
3538 days 19 hours ago
domarco13
Because iris screwed up there names and I wasn't sure if you wee with us so I wanted to make sure you didn't do something stupid and remember your like everyone here's a gun shot misaki lies on the floor dead remember
3538 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
(Oh, yeah :P But it wasn't a suicide joke, it was a joke for Kenu because she does it a lot, I'm not satan :s and how could Iris screw up the names? I think she can type. :P)
3538 days 19 hours ago
domarco13
Ethan and Nathan sound a lot a like I played a whodunit once with weary man and everyone kept screwing up my name with a girl named
Amber
3538 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
(You can't hear the letters though, she can read XD)
3538 days 19 hours ago
domarco13
It was in this site what do you mean I can hear them
3538 days 19 hours ago
Missalice3
(I am talking about, Ethan and Nathan's names - she could not hear you say to put them up, she could only read them.)
3538 days 18 hours ago
domarco13
I don't get what your saying lol
3538 days 18 hours ago
Missalice3
(Okay, so you PMed Iris to send in Nathan, correct?)
3538 days 18 hours ago
00northrup
actually, i think the first one to come up with the idea for me to take out ethan was me)
3538 days 18 hours ago
Missalice3
(HA! I called it! Again I didn't say it was my idea, I was apart of the plan :3)
3538 days 18 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: alright girls calm down. I have a question for both of you. Why do you think the other person deserves to win over you.
3538 days 18 hours ago
Missalice3
@Host

I have to admit....Amanda did do the Dog VS Dog....challenges very well...and wasn't afraid to argue back...she was a major fighter...
3538 days 18 hours ago
domarco13
And misaki did a good job at flying under the radar and never going into the duels
3538 days 17 hours ago
Kenu67
Host: well we have a special guest here to ask you both a question. It's Lacey from Globetrotters 2

*people boo her as she walks out*

Lacey:...

Amanda you were a whining bitch whenever a challenge wasn't going your way and thretened to quit a few times. Why should a whining quitter be given the money

Misaki you where a spineless floater who got lucky in the end by winning two challenges. Why should the money be given to a women who never stands up for herself and prides herself on being walked over

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!