This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 7: "The Finale and Reunion Show"

Topic » Episode 7: "The Finale..

3553 days 3 hours ago
MaggieWong
Will you leave her alone please... Let's talk about mikali's game shall we?
3553 days 3 hours ago
Missalice3
Um...yes?
3553 days 3 hours ago
MaggieWong
Please tell us why you are not a floater. Not to sound rude
3553 days 3 hours ago
Missalice3
@Jake

I understand...the facts are here...I was able to play alliances against each other and always made deals to further myself....A lot of people wanted to take me further so I always played that to my advantage...at the final five I was responsible to break the duos because of my deals with Amanda and Iris...and at final three I won the final challenge to send home Iris...my head was in the game...but I always played behind the scenes....I didn't go out bold or I knew I'd be a target...and everyone else was targeted for their loud game play....I made it here by aligning with the more bold players....I made more moves than you think...also Jake...I'll be 100% honest...at the final seven...I was the one to flip the vote on you....I thought you should know that...and due to that I was also able to break up ANOTHER duo....I broke up three power duos in this game thanks to challenge competence at the end as well as playing behind the scenes...
3553 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
You didn't do anything your saying you were responsible for these things and you weres and iris I don't want to be friends with someone who gets mad just because I took you out of the game if it were you in my position you would have my vote right away and if t weren't for me calling him out all of us would have been in jury and jake and Ethan would be were me and misaki are the reason I'm getting hate is because I made moves and I'm willing to admit it while misaki is pretending like she played a perfect game when really se wasn't here half the time for the final five competition she didnt even show up while I participated in every challenge and fought my ass off to get here I want from a minority to a majority so don't tell me I didn't do anything I don't care if I win tonight or not to be completely honest I'm happy to know that I played an awesome game and did something the rest of you couldn't
3553 days 3 hours ago
MaggieWong
Both of you played a great game, that is why you are here
3553 days 3 hours ago
Missalice3
(Okay? Who was the one who told everyone to sent in Jake? Who made a final 3 pact with you and Iris? Who won the final challenge? Me, you keep saying you made all of the moves without actual evidence, Nathan and Iris can attest to the Ethan situation, so right now, you have NO PROOF, and um...I CARE ABOUT WINNING, I gave it my all in this game - and I didn't come this short to lose to someone who has no proof about any of her game WHATSOEVER, I'm sorry but I needed to get this out)
3553 days 3 hours ago
MaggieWong
I think I know who I am voting for...
3553 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
Um no I decide on jake ere we go again trying to take credit for a move I made and I don't see proof from you so back off
3553 days 3 hours ago
MaggieWong
Lady's, lady's, how about we stop arguing who got me evicted ok? XD
3553 days 3 hours ago
domarco13
Lol sorry just really nervous and as I said earlier I'm not very patient do to personal things
3553 days 3 hours ago
Missalice3
(lol okay XD)
3553 days 2 hours ago
domarco13
I really do like you misaki but as I emailed you yesterday I have to be mean and am very irritated due to personal shit lol
3553 days 2 hours ago
Missalice3
(And I have to fight back, I fought my ass off and then I get discredited :P I told Analeigh "lets vote in Jake" and she can testify)
3553 days 2 hours ago
domarco13
Aye we both had the same idea just didn't tell each other lol

open group

Kenu's Archives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!