This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FvF - Challenge: Castings (10)

Topic » FvF - Challenge: Castings (10)

3432 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
XXCLOSEDXX
3432 days 16 hours ago
Jerard
Now the question remains, will you be booked or left alone? Let the bookings begin!
3432 days 6 hours ago
kkoster001
Ray-  This was a great shot for the theme. The smize and way you worked with the flowers was also good. Very solid job.
Candice- The face and shot itself was great for the theme, however the fact that you look like a double amputee really dissapointed me.
Francisco- He doesnt look like a horse rider at all! And even though the face was great, this shot was overall a flop.
Coco- The pose is amazing, and I think overall the shot looks very tall and beautiful, but when zooming in you find the face looks uncomfortable and tight. A hit and miss shot at worst though.
Izzy- I love the face, pose, and theme of the shot. Everything worked out in this photo. Great job!
Marlon- Your body looks great, but not being able to see your face makes this difficult to judge.  Still not bad!

Booked: Izzy! Ray!
Not Booked: Marlon, Fransisco
Coco and Candice it was close between the two of you for my last book I slot, and it was also close. But the last person I chose to book was..............Coco!
Although Candice had you beat on the facial aspect your pose and overall interpretation of the theme won you a booking.  Congrats!
And I'm sorry to the others you guys were great it was just really tough to call and I had to make a decision. Good luck everyone.
3432 days 6 hours ago
kkoster001
Mine is Unique Models btw
3431 days 23 hours ago
Realchance
I will book tomorrow after I get out of work 12/13
3430 days 8 hours ago
carlyjordan14
I will post my comments tonight! Sorry for the delay was super busy this weekend!
3430 days 6 hours ago
carlyjordan14
UNITED DAWN

Ray - Minus the text on the bottom, I truly enjoy this photo! The city is lighten up and in turn enhances your beauty from up top! While it isn’t necessarily a New Year’s setting, I can see the inspiration within the photo.

Candice - Minus the photo being a bit small, I do love the overall look! Your hair and attire is suited to party, but the lighting from behind doesn’t give it a New Years Eve vibe. Yet, I see the part inspiration within the photo.

Francisco - Love the Holiday spirit from this shot! You seem excited for all your Christmas gifts you’ll be receiving this year! The outfit could use some work, but I feel the Christmas joy within the photo.

Marlon - I’m enjoying your overall look in this shot, but there's something a bit off to me. While there are winter clothes involved, I'm not sensing much holiday joy.

Coco - I mean can you get anymore wintery then this!? Love the outfit, the background, and the way your red hair contrasts beautifully with the overall scene! Your eyes draw me in by how piercing they are!

Izzy - You seem as if you are in mourning. Or perhaps you’re trying to channel a different side of Maria from the Sound of Music? I do appreciate the high fashion detail within your photo, but I’m not sensing any Holiday joy or spirit within this photo.

---------------

Booked:
- Coco
- Francisco
- Ray
- Candice
3429 days 23 hours ago
k4r4k
woohoo!!!

thanks kyle and carly :)
3429 days 15 hours ago
Anne11
ESCAPE

Hi guys, now I'm going to critique your walks. I'm not really that harsh when judging, so here are my comments about your walk:

Coco - I adore your walk, it's great but I think you should have done it better, but it already works for me ;)

Izzy - I also like your walk, It's really looks high fashion! Good job!

Candice - You look like the queen or goddess out there! Totally suit the outfit! A really really job well done!

Francisco - It's a nice walk, It's simple but it's effective.

Marlon - I also like your walk, It's great, really great for a guy like you, well done!

Ray - It looks so strong and sexy! Didn't really expect that from you, really well done!

So your all done great well done, so I'm gonna book all of you! But there's 3 models that will gain +1 for their amazing walks!

Booked:
Ray - 3
Marlon - 3
Candice - 3
Coco - 2
Izzy - 2
Francisco - 2

Thanks guys ^_^
3429 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
GOOD JOB YOU GUYS, HERE'S THE LEADERBOARD:
(+2 extra points for your bonus question answers)

Ray - 9
Candice - 8
Coco - 8
Francisco - 7
Izzy - 7
Marlon - 7

One Agency to Go! Goodluck :)
3429 days 7 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
omg thanks guys im so honored
3429 days 4 hours ago
raygan94
Nearly everyone put me on the bottom 2 of their weakest competition, I think I have proved otherwise....
3429 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
Candice Swanepoel,  I like the pose but feel like you could have sold it a little better then you tried to do. The outfit doesn't shine as much as I would have liked.
Coco Rocha, the only reason the shoes stand out to me is the fact that they were in a white setting. I feel like you could have done so much more to sell these shoes. I was looking forward to you the most and you let me fall pretty hard. If this was life support I would be flat lined.
Francisco Lachowski,  I do like this, what you did was classic and very sportsman like. I love the position and your angles in this.
Izzy Rose, 21, this was a risk that didn't pay off the only reason I know your selling jewerly is because thats all your wearing.
Marlon Teixeira, I dont really care for this, you can't really tell what you are selling. You could have done 10000x better
Ray Martinez,  your body of work is splendid, I adore it.  The way you model this dress I can see it in ads all around the world. The pose, the face you make it work incredibly.
3429 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
I am booking:

RAY
Francisco

I would FIRE:

IZZY

In my honest opinion the weakest is Marlon.
3428 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
And now the bookings are finally OVER!

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!