This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2522 days 18 hours ago
Jameslu
Okay I admit I was being a bitter judge giving Francisco a 2.0, cause I do like the pic but doesn't go with the theme but a 2 is a little harsh, so I'm changing it to a 6.0 .
2522 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
*listens to the Judges*

Thank you for the comments so far.
2522 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
This panel is so crazy. I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.
2522 days 16 hours ago
rahrah
ikr ahah I'm just laughing about it
2522 days 15 hours ago
coolKat
Yeah
2522 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
MY COMMENTS:

Sean - Yours I think would be the hardest to portray, so props for you for posting. Although, the photo is kinda lacking something. I want more, at this point, at Top 7, this photo is just average good. This doesn't look like the "sacrifice" I've imagined. But, still you manage to pulled that of, Congrats!

Gigi - I don't like this photo. When you look at this photo, you are captivated already by the place you shot. So which makes you not stand out at the photo. Instead of being overshadowed by your co-models, you are outshined by the setting. And that do no good. I am expecting from you, a lot since you've performed well before.

Lily - I would disagree with judges, at some points there. Because this photo, a beauty shot at the minimum, is truly outstanding and speaks patience. It speaks calmness. This photo looks like soft touched. This is perfect, very stunning I must say. Other judges may not appreciate this, but for me it is one of your best.
2522 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
Lucky - Easily one of the best shot I've seen from you, or it could literally be the best shot all judges have seen in the competition. This photo screams "photo of the season", the fire in you has lighten once again, so at this point you've comeback, big time. This is no safe shot at all, the shot just like Judge Carly said is not very cliché.

Elva - I looove this photo. I am kinda rooting for you this week, as I am enjoying what you've done in the challenge, not much different with your shoot, I love this as well. A High-fashion take on the virtue. This stands out as well as others.

Francisco - Guys, I guess this picture screams kindness at all point. This is warmheartedness. Maybe not the best this week, but it is far better than other shot brought this week, so I highly disagree with all of you. The background, it's very gentle. This may be unusual to hear after the comments given to you, but Congrats!

Sui - I liked that you were challenge with the theme given to you. But the photo is way far than that. This shot literally says "safe", which is ofcourse very unusual with you as you deliver for me every week, not like anybody else. You were challenged, I feel you were, but this photoshoot is not for you.
2522 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
*nods at Jerard*

Yes. I was challenged. But I didn't take the "safe" route if that's how you've seen it. That photo of mine is the best interpretation of humility for me out of all the photos I've seen. But we all have different opinions and I respect it.

I'm happy with my journey here and I hope the best one wins it all.

*smiles sadly*
2522 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
*whispers to Francisco*

"Since Judge Jerard's score would be doubled, I think I'm leaving tonight."
2522 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2522 days 14 hours ago
Jerard
Panel starts at 11:40PM, anyone here can you say hi?
2522 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Hi!

Probably my last "Hi". Lol.
2522 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
hi
2522 days 14 hours ago
haycsclair
Job well done, Lucky.
2522 days 14 hours ago
Neme91
I enjoyed your photo Sui, good luck

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!