This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (8)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2514 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
And for that, here are the Top 3 of today's challenge:

- Elva Hsiao
- Lily Collins
- Lucky Blue Smith
2514 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
With a score of 10 points, the winner of the challenge is
2514 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
2514 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
LUCKY!
2514 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
Here's where you all stands:

Lucky - 10
Elva - 9.5
Lily - 9
Sean - 8.7
Francisco - 8.6
Sui - 8.6
Gigi - 8.4
2514 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
*claps*
2514 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
This performance this week was great, keep surprising me Top 7!
2514 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
For your prize Lucky, you will get an additional 2 points, and an advantage to your next photoshoot.
2514 days 18 hours ago
Jerard
2513 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
~ PHOTOSHOOT ~

"Seven Holy Virtues"

Hello Top 7! So we are here today with your photoshoot. And as you've seen through the mail, you've probably noticed some deadly sins with those contrary of heavenly virtues. For Lucky's advantage he would either chose 7 Deadly Sins or 7 Holy Virtues, and for some, it is your lucky day since he picked for you the 7 Holy Virtues.

So basically The Seven Heavenly Virtues is a classic interpretation of seven basic concepts that will lead your soul to glory. They differ somewhat from the three theological virtues (love, hope, faith) and the four cardinal virtues (prudence, justice, temperance and fortitude) combined.

For your shoot today, you will embody those virtues, which is ofcourse Lucky had picked for you. Explanation are necessary.

You will have 24 hours to do the shoot. Goodluck!
2513 days 17 hours ago
Jerard
Here are the 7 Holy Virtues picked for you:

Elva - CHASTITY (Purity; Discretion of sexual conduct according to one's state in life.)

Francisco - KINDNESS (Compassion and empathy)

Gigi - ABSTINENCE (Temperance, Humanity; Restraint, practicing self-control,and deferred gratification.)

Lily - PATIENCE (Forgiveness; Forbearance reflecting moderation. Building a sense of peaceful stability and harmony rather than conflict, hostility, and antagonism; resolving issues and arguments respectfully, as opposed to resorting to anger and fighting.)

Lucky - DILIGENCE (Persistence, Effort, Ethics; A zealous and careful nature in one's actions and work; decisive work ethic, and perseverance. Budgeting one's time; monitoring one's own activities to guard against laziness.)

Sean - LIBERALITY (Charity, Will, Benevolence; Sacrifice.)

Sui - HUMILITY (Humility is not thinking less of yourself, it is thinking of yourself less. It is a spirit of self-examination; a hermeneutic of suspicion toward yourself and charity toward others.)
2513 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
*listens to Jerard*

*nods*

Hmmm... I'm excited for this shoot.
2513 days 17 hours ago
haycsclair
*looks at the outfit I'm going to wear in the photo shoot*

This is interesting.
2513 days 17 hours ago
imprincearthur
Sean-Liberality.

In this photo shoot I was given the virtue liberality which means many different things but everything one of the main things it represents is sacrifice and benelovence. Which they both mean many things but the main thing I represent in my photo this time around is sacrifice. I am willing to give up anything to help someone in need or another way this can be looked at is that if I'm a parent I would sacrifice my own life to save my childrens life.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8d/10/3e/8d103e506b9978191baad3304be36739.jpg
2513 days 16 hours ago
coolKat
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/6b/ea/ba/6beabaf282413fe3398eaabbb6a07688.jpg

Gigi Hadid - Abstinence

In this photoshoot I am in a box of myself and within myself I am in my mind. Trying to control me and myself.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!