This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - HOTEL

Topic » #NTM8 - HOTEL

2514 days 15 hours ago
haycsclair
OMG! OMG! A billboard shot?
2513 days 22 hours ago
Neme91
*talks to Francisco*

Kinda sucks without Lily here
2513 days 19 hours ago
Montenegro
Cheers!
2513 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
Last three women standing! Cheers!
2513 days 17 hours ago
coolKat
Cheers!
2512 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to everyone*

That was an exhausting photo shoot, guys. I think everyone did well. Now it boils down on how the Judges will look at it. For now, I'm going to drink lemonade because this is such a tiring day.
2512 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
*drinks lemonade*

We should get a call from our loved ones. This is a very stressful week and a little love from home would be enough to keep us sane.
2512 days 19 hours ago
haycsclair
CONFESSIONAL:

Okay. So I changed the original photo I submitted in the last photo shoot. For me, nothing is wrong with that as long as I haven't beaten the deadline. I actually love the two photos, but I think the one where I was lying on a chair was better than the avant-garde one. Regardless, I love the two photos. I really took a risk in this week's photo shoot and I hope my hard work would be rewarded.
2512 days 18 hours ago
Montenegro
*Sips cappuccino*

This elimination is going to be so tough. You can't call who will go home.
2512 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
I agree with you, Elva. But no matter what happens, I think the five of us have already proven our worth to the Judges. It's anybody's game right now.
2512 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
*talks to Elva and Gigi*

I dunno why, but everytime Francisco and Lucky talk about me and Elva, there's always a sarcasm in their tone. It's like they're holding a grudge against us. I dunno where they are coming from. Is it still because of the collage issue? That was like five weeks ago. We're already in South Africa.
2512 days 18 hours ago
Montenegro
*To Sui and Gigi*

Mm I noticed that, Sui. I'm getting a little annoyed by them now. I know I'm not holding any grudges, so I really don't know why they are. It's beyond petty. Why can't they just act their age?
2512 days 18 hours ago
Neme91
*Talks to Francisco in boys bedroom*

So you seen that football game we passed by on the way to the photoshoot?
2512 days 18 hours ago
haycsclair
*To Elva and Gigi*

Me too. I'm okay with them. But they always come up with snide remarks. Plus we always try to talk to them and they're not responding. We're not here to beg for their attention, but they should at least show some courtesy.
2512 days 18 hours ago
Montenegro
It's not even funny now. They're bringing down the environment in the hotel and it isn't fair on us. Like, this isn't Big Brother. We're all playing to win, not join in with petty arguments.

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!