This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2503 days 13 hours ago
WitZ
Lucky Blue – There is something off with this outfit. I think the jacket is a bit too different whilst the tee is very simple. It seems almost too simple. Maybe a more fitted jacket with a differently styled fit, sorry it just seems odd to me. – sorry I won’t be booking you.

Sean – I really love this look. It is fresh and young. You are selling both the statement pieces in the jacket and the shoes and I could see this photo of you used in a Cosmopolitan spread all year round. – congratulations, I am booking you.

Sui He – I really like this look. It is interesting and fresh. It is important to set trends and I like what you are going for. Is it my personal style, not necessarily, but I can see your style which is the most important thing. – congratulations, I am booking you. 

Lily – WOW. Best so far. Loved her look and her attitude. Fits totally on brand. She looks young, fresh and sophisticated and I can see your personality coming through. Totally on brand her and a total book. – congratulations, I am booking you.

Elva – It is an interesting take on the challenge but for me there is just too much red. Red on red on red on red. From the jacket to the pants to the bag to the shoes. It is just too much for me. I also think it is a bit more business than we are looking for – sorry I won’t be booking you.

Francisco – Firstly, where can I get that jacket is what I think about when I see this picture. You are selling the clothing. I like the mixed styles and patterns here. It could have become too complex and overbearing but it was styled well and overall I like it. – congratulations, I am booking you.

BOOKINGS
- Sean '
- Sui
- Lily
- Francisco
2503 days ago
tuter32
Lucky Blue Smith- I really think you represented the Fire line well. It's meant to be sexy and fashionable. The trunks were a great choice obviously, wish I could have seen another accessory other than the giant swan, but I think it was a great shoot. Good job.

Sean O'Pry- You also chose to represent the Fire line which clearly stated Our "Fire" line includes: Summer swimwear like bikinis and trunks, tank tops and board shorts, and even shoes." I get it, you tried to be out of the box and edgy. But you completely missed the mark on this one. Blue jeans in a swim wear agency, is a huge blunder.

Sui He-I think if you wore this outfit in the winter it would be a little cold, but however the winter items you are wearing looks pretty good, the shoot altogether seemed really well done. I think this was a fairly well done shot.

Lilly Collins-When we are looking at models for our Ice line this is what we want. The scarf and mittens were a great touch to your dress. Perfect. The color choices were perfect. I really loved this shoot.

Elva Hsaio-The hat, coat, and purse were great choices. The background was a great choice. Everything tied together and your shoot told a story. A simple story, but a story. A story without words. A story that let the picture do the talking.

Francisco-This was a really cool shoot. Usually when we see water shoots they are in the Fire line. But you adapted it into the Ice line. That's a risk and I think it paid off. I really love this shoot. I don't have any critiques to this.

Booking
--------------
Lucky Blue Smith
Lilly
Elva
Francisco
2502 days 4 hours ago
wileycoyote
Lucky: I love this, your really selling it especially with that facial expression
Sean: black=/=villian i dont see the character come to life at all
Sui: I like the idea but your drowning in those clothes
Lily: you need to more then dress the part.. im getting naive girl not stone cold bitch
Elva: got the gear and a pose but you really lack the power to pull this off here
Franscisco: im seriously torn here this has things going for it but it also kinda lacks context or presense, you need more to really push this through

id like to point out in the 2 times ive done this ive booked 3 people so i may be harsh but i pay attention to you guys
s6: Cara(Winner)
s7: Lindsey(Winner)
s7: Xiao(2nd)
im only booking 1 this year and its.....Lucky Blue Smith
2502 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
There you have it! Now for the results.
2502 days 3 hours ago
Jerard
Unfortunately, no one followed the "all booked jobs" history. There are only three models who were able to booked all jobs, wherein in fact had a successful outcomes on the show as it includes:

Laura, one of our castings member, 2nd runner-up of Next Top Model Cycle 1
Ebony, the Winner of the Next Top Model Cycle 2 - All Around the World
Cara, the Winner of the Next Top Model Cycle 6 - The Sole Survivor
2502 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Other winners' results before were:

Cycle 1 - L (booked 1 out of 4)
Cycle 3 - Karlie Kloss (booked 3 out of  4)
Cycle 4 - Edward Wilding (booked 2 out of 4)
Cycle 5 - Marlon Teixeira (booked 1 out of 4)
Cycle 7 - Lindsey Wixson (booked 2 out of 4)

So basically, this is only a challenge. Only 2 Winners are successful enough to book all 4, so don't you all worry.
2502 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
So the winner of this challenge is

FRANCISCO!
2502 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
Here are your standings:

Francisco - booked 3 out of 4
Elva - booked 2 out of 4
Lily - booked 2 out of 4
Lucky - booked 2 out of 4
Sui - booked 2 out of 4
Sean - booked 1 out of 4
2502 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
FINAL CHALLENGE SCORES:

Francisco - 9
Elva - 8
Lily - 8
Lucky - 8
Sui - 8
Sean - 7
2502 days 2 hours ago
Jerard
For your prize Francisco, you will have an advantage to the next challenge and additional 2 points will be given to you.
2502 days 1 hour ago
WitZ
Thanks for the shout out haha :P

"Laura, one of our castings member, 2nd runner-up of Next Top Model Cycle 1"

Still made that you picked L over me all these years later haha -_- And yeah I loved the go-sees challenge because it was lots of photo shoots in one :P
2501 days 21 hours ago
haycsclair
Thank you for all the comments, Judges and Designers. I really appreciate it.
2501 days 15 hours ago
Jerard
2501 days 14 hours ago
Jerard

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!