This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

#NTM8 - Challenge & Photoshoot (9)

Topic » #NTM8 - Challenge &..

2516 days 1 hour ago
Jerard
Sean - This is an average shot. But I applaud you as well for going to the not so usual one. Hermes is the Messenger of the Gods, I get your point, and I am liking your creativity. But the shot itself is bland, something I am never expecting from you. Maybe, I would have liked it more if the idea was more modern.

Francisco - This shot, fulfills what is missing from other models, this shot is very striking. Like when you will look at this shot, you will be looking towards his eyes and nothing else. Though in contrast with Judge Carly, I love the symbolism of the rosary there, it seems that it has a deeper meaning to it why it's there. You did a pretty solid job.

Sui - This shot is very very high fashion. I am seeing this in a spread in top magazines today. Good Job! You look like a modern goddess here. Although I should point out that it really looks like an advertisement of the bag or the shoes, I want you to sell not that, but the photo itself. Other than that, this photo is gorgeous.
2516 days ago
haycsclair
*watches the Judges' mixed reactions to my photo*

Well, I love it. Thank you so much for the comments.
2516 days ago
Neme91
*Watches the judges*

I know it wasn't pop out wow but I did my best to deliver to the quota hopefully I can stay. Thank you for the comments
2516 days ago
Jerard
Maybe we'll wait for another judge to comment as there's still 2 judge left. Maybe after some hours, if no one comments I would proceed to the panel :)
2515 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~PANEL~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2515 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
I guess the judges won't comment yet, so for the replacements:

1 judge = My score
1 judge = average scores given by Judge Zach and Judge Carly
2515 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
*holds Lily and Francisco's hands*

Good luck everyone
2515 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
Anyways, if you're here right now, maybe say hi?
2515 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
hi
2515 days 23 hours ago
rahrah
hi
2515 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
I guess we should start.
2515 days 23 hours ago
haycsclair
*holds Elva's hand*

*whispers*

"I'm nervous."
2515 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
The scores that you will get is based on:
CHALLENGE SCORE + JUDGES SCORE = TOTAL
2515 days 23 hours ago
Jerard
This panel this week was a unanimous vote, as the model eliminated had the lowest score on all judges.
2515 days 23 hours ago
Neme91
Me huh?

open group

NEXT TOP MODEL 20: Fans vs Favorites

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!