This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Hawaii--Applications

Topic » Survivor: Hawaii--Applications

3787 days 9 hours ago
spatt12
Please answer all of the following questions to be considered for my fifth season of Survivor, Survivor: Hawaii

Username:
Color Level:
Time Zone:
Times available for challenges:
How active are you on Tengaged:

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:
Hero or Villain:

What other group games have you played in the past:
Why do you want to play this group game:
What makes you unique from other castaways:
What makes you think you can win this season:

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):

Thanks for your interest in playing Survivor: Hawaii! Hopefully I will get enough apps over winter break and we can begin in early January!
3787 days 9 hours ago
bklimas
Username: Bklimas
Color Level: Yellow
Time Zone: EST
Times available for challenges: anytime
How active are you on Tengaged: very active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Colby
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Rupert
Hero or Villain: Hero

What other group games have you played in the past: Alicia's survivor, and many others
Why do you want to play this group game: To have fun
What makes you unique from other castaways: that I am strong at challenges, and can be very strategic
What makes you think you can win this season: I am a very social player, and can play hard

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes
3787 days 8 hours ago
ghrocky100
ghrocky100
yellow
central
4-7 weekdays/ 12-3 Saturdays/ 1-4 sundays
pretty active

strategic
Tyson
Rupert
both

this survivor and bb
to win
I will do anything to win
I can trick people

yes
i'll try
i'll try
yes
yes
3787 days 8 hours ago
spatt12
Maybe I should state only new players are allowed to apply.

NEW PLAYERS ONLY!
3787 days 7 hours ago
ghrocky100
dangt!
3786 days 4 hours ago
sonofhades57
Username: Sonofhades57
Color Level: Orange
Time Zone: Central
Times available for challenges: any time in the afternoon
How active are you on Tengaged: Only when there's a group game going.

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Social/Strategic.
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Richard Hatch/ John Cochran
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Rudy Boesch
Hero or Villain: Morally ambivalent.

What other group games have you played in the past: Survivor: Bora Bora in this very group.
Why do you want to play this group game: Because this season pass is burning a hole in my pocket, figuratively speaking.
What makes you unique from other castaways: Prior experience.
What makes you think you can win this season: See the above.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: As always, mon frere.
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Certainly.
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Always.
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: You know it.
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Aw, yeah.

I'm invoking my season pass while I still can and have time, Spatt. I know you said old players can't join, but I did win that exception in the auction. :3
3785 days 16 hours ago
bigalex1995
Username:bigalex1995
Color Level:light green
Time Zone:central
Times available for challenges:from about 5 to 9 central
How active are you on Tengaged:eh, so so but I can be very active

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):combo of social and strategic, I certainly am not physical
What CBS Survivor player are you most like:I'd say Cochran or Coach. Cochran due to his general nerdiness and love of the game, and Coach due to his long flowing brown locks and craziness
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player:Either Cochran, Coach or Hantz, I can't honestly decide
Hero or Villain:Villain, though, as with any good villain, I see myself as a hero

What other group games have you played in the past:Too many to post here. I have never won one, though
Why do you want to play this group game:Like I said, I have never won a season of anything I've played in. I feel it's time to prove I can.
What makes you unique from other castaways:I am unique because I bring a random factor that no one else could possibly have, plus I'm one crazy SOB, I'll be like Coach in that way
What makes you think you can win this season:I believe I have watched enough of the show to work my way to winning

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:Yes, Yes I do
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:I will let you know if I am gone, but I will be as active as possible
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:Of course, mate
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:Yes!
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season):I most certainly will, mate.
3784 days 12 hours ago
MaisyJames
I know I won't be picked but what the heck, I'll apply anyway
Username: MaisyJames
Time Zone: GMT
Times available for challenges: Anytime EST
How active are you on Tengaged: Very

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Physical and Social
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: I don't know
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: ???

What other group games have you played in the past: Spatt12's Survivor: Jamaica
Why do you want to play this group game: I enjoyed the Jamaica series so much I want to return for Hawaii
What makes you unique from other castaways: I have never watched Survivor in my life
What makes you think you can win this season: I have had past experience in your games so that gives me a slight advantage

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): yes
3784 days 7 hours ago
spatt12
Maybe I didn't make myself clear....

NO NEW RETURNING PLAYERS! NONE! ZERO RETURNING PLAYERS WILL BE ACCEPTED UNLESS YOU HAVE A SEASON PASS!
3784 days 6 hours ago
Basketball200
I bet sonofhades is going 2 use the pass
3784 days 4 hours ago
sonofhades57
Already did, friend. I'm coming back in glory after a much-needed rest.
3764 days 9 hours ago
spatt12
Well everyone, I have a new computer again! hopefully I can get this started back up!
3764 days 8 hours ago
yinzer149
Username: yinzer149
Color Level:yellow
Time Zone: est
Times available for challenges: 5-8
How active are you on Tengaged: i was off now im back on it.

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): physical, strategic combo
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: OZZY
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: OZZY
Hero or Villain: depends on the situation

What other group games have you played in the past: i played with massgustavo with you :) we were aligned, but the all-stars was cancelled. I was 8th in greece
5th in kda survivor canada
7th in seitters cook islands
Why do you want to play this group game: because they are fun!
What makes you unique from other castaways: i can consistently win computer challenges.
What makes you think you can win this season: bye being well liked and winning challenges

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:SIR YES SIR
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:SIR YES SIR
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: SIR YES SIR
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated: SIR YES SIR
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): SIR YES SIR!
3764 days 8 hours ago
MrEthan123
Username:MrEthan123
Time Zone:Centrel
Times available for challenges: Weekends
How active are you on Tengaged: Everyday

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Kim
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Kim
Hero or Villain: Villian

What other group games have you played in the past: BHB Survivor Samoa
Why do you want to play this group game: To Win. It looks interesting.
What makes you unique from other castaways: I have that side many people wont know about.
What makes you think you can win this season: My fake smile.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council: Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period: Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes!
3764 days 7 hours ago
ninjohn
Username: Ninjohn
Time Zone: PST
Times available for challenges: after 2:30 pm pst
How active are you on Tengaged: 9/10

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo): Combo of Social and Strategic
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: Jonas Ostuji
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Cirie Fields

What other group games have you played in the past: Survivor Hawaii, Survivor India, Blindside, Jake's Big Brother 17 and more
Why do you want to play this group game: I had a lot of luck with the last Survivor Hawaii i played despite being eliminated.
What makes you unique from other castaways: I send in a LOT of confessionals and no one is better at finding idols and blindsiding then me(well…someone probably is).
What makes you think you can win this season: I can fool people into thinking that I'm too dumb to play them while I'm pulling the strings.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:It will be my pleasure
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game: Of course!
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Nothing will be more fun(well… besides winning)!
3764 days 4 hours ago
ryan_young16
Username: ryan_young16
Color Level:white
Time Zone: Eastern
Times available for challenges: Approximately 5-9 PM
How active are you on Tengaged: Pretty active, 8/10

What type of player are you (Physical, Social, Strategic, Combo):Combo (Social and Strategic)
What CBS Survivor player are you most like: I'm not sure
Who is your favorite CBS Survivor player: Ciera Eastin

What other group games have you played in the past: None
Why do you want to play this group game: I think it would be fun to play and i feel i would be good at it.
What makes you unique from other castaways: I'm very loyal and persuasive. I'm also good at blindsiding people.
What makes you think you can win this season: I think i can win this season because people will underestimate me. Also, i'm very persuasive.

Do you promise to at the very least, vote and send me a confessional at every tribal council:Yes
Do you promise to be as active as possible and let me know if you will be absent for a sustainable time period:Yes
Do you promise to treat me, the host, and the other castaways fairly throughout the course of the game:Yes
Do you promise to stay in the group (and active if you're a jury member) even if you are eliminated:Yes
Do you promise to send me a lot of confessionals! (Makes it more fun for me as a host and increases the probability that you will return in a future season): Yes (ill try my best)

open group

Spatt's Survivor: All-Stars

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!