This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal

Topic » Final Tribal

3949 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
mastropola and SurvivorRulz96, you made it!

Finalists post your final pleas! There is a GIFT at stake here, so good luck! Please post them tonight!

Jury members, wait until I mail you!
3949 days 1 hour ago
SurvivorRulz96
well i came into this game with my partner Allan and he was 7th person out and went to the merge at 12 flipped to the pairs vote out all the individuals  act like im all fucked and shit and then try to win immunity and act nice to people so i can blindside them so i can sit here where i am right now, so please vote for me to win. most of u had pairs in the merge i didn't so i had to look out on who's the target and i made a secret alliance of 3 with mastr and esquiff. 2 of us made it to the final 2 and i hope u all vote for me to win the game. thank u
3949 days 1 hour ago
mastropola
Okay, where do I begin? Coming into this game in knew it was going to be tough. Once Dugo lost the first couple challenges I started talking to everyone and a few alliances formed (not for long) . The the tribe switch where Warthh was on our tribe, Everyone wanted to vote him off but we were talking and we voted out an inactive (Austin) instead. Merge time :P
Since Jimbo came back all the pairs formed a f6 alliance. We went strong until the Sammy vote because of idols, once we got past it and into the final 7, We knew everyone was going to flip so we voted Ilikebugs (Me and Nick and Jim and Warthh had an f4 atm) Then they flipped, I wasn't expecting that tbh, you got me. But Edu still went home.
Blah Blah it was apparent what happened. Me Survivor and Esquiff had a secret f3 deal but because dipshit ran his mouth everyday, he got removed, (get it Nick) and here we are Lol?
I won 3 individual immunities, and played a really good game. I know I was rude to some of you on the jury, This game goes to my head sometimes and Im sorry if I mistreated you in any way, I am truly sorry and wish you the best of luck, Jury, if you have any questions for me, I would be more then happy to answer them :) I hope you vote me, Gl David!
3949 days 1 hour ago
jharrin7887
Ok jury! You have the until 8pm est tomorrow to talk to the jury and ask as many questions as you want! Finalists, you MUST answer all of them!
3949 days 1 hour ago
mastropola
*Waits for any questions :)*
Lol I am a rebel Warthh xD but I don't want anyone to take it seriously. It was all in the game, Im a relatively nice person, well not really but still
3949 days 1 hour ago
Sunslicer2
Well, normally I don't do this, but I have no questions for either of you. Mastro, while we fought at tribal, you and Esquiff basically had control of this whole game, and I respect you guys for that.

Survivor, yes, you did play the whole "I'm fucked" persona, but in the end, it was Mastro it dug you out of the actual grave of being fucked. You wouldn't be sitting here if Mastro didn't help you out.

That's all.
3949 days ago
Ilikebugs
mastropola-
You obviously weren't very good with Jury management.
And even though survivorrulz was the obvious target at f7, be glad I flipped to make the game interesting. But after that you turn into a russel. So why would you think you would win if you acnt handle a jury?
And survivorrulz-
YOU ARE AWESOME.
Now say why Mastropola sux. And say what impact you had on the game, and how you are better than amstropola
3949 days ago
mastropola
Oh, Thank you Sunslicer :) Despite our fighting, you weren't a cunt :o
Im just naturally a bitch
3949 days ago
mastropola
mastropola-
You obviously weren't very good with Jury management.
And even though survivorrulz was the obvious target at f7, be glad I flipped to make the game interesting. But after that you turn into a russel. So why would you think you would win if you acnt handle a jury?
I can handle a jury..........No one actually hates me, Maybe you but I didn't really do anything. How was I a Russell? I wasn't a diabolical mastermind, I took out the person I knew was going after me, it wasn't personal, it was strategy . Im sorry if you feel like I played a bad game, but hey, I did what 20 other people couldn't. :)
3949 days ago
SurvivorRulz96
And survivorrulz-
YOU ARE AWESOME.
Now say why Mastropola sux. And say what impact you had on the game, and how you are better than amstropola

he had a partner so all he had to do is just get a pair to vote with and that's 4 while i had to get multiple people so i can stay in the game and the thing that impacted me the most was when allan got voted off because i realized im alone but i had an idol so that will keep me safe for a tribal. im better than him because i was being the odd man out so i can take info what everyone is telling me and use that as my advantage and i blindsided some of u especially u bugs. even though u wanted to be on jury u still got blindsided
3949 days ago
mastropola
In my defense, he wasn't the "mastermind" behind blindsides, we all came to a concensus
3949 days ago
Ilikebugs
Mastropola-
Thank you. Your answer shows you cant admit the truth.

Survivorrulz:
Thx.
You didnt exactly say what I wanted but you got my vote
3949 days ago
SurvivorRulz96
thanks?
3949 days ago
Warthhogs
Survivor-
What was your biggest move?

Mas-
If you could take anybody from the jury to sit beside you right now who would it be? (Nick is not an option :/)
3949 days ago
mastropola
Bugs is a little bitter, I would be too but I don't see how I don't have jury management...
3949 days ago
Warthhogs
Speech Rate:

Surv- 5/10

Mas- 7/10

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S6 Blood Vs. Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!