This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal

Topic » Final Tribal

3975 days ago
Warthhogs
Surv was like "I'm a victim blah-blah-blah@
3975 days ago
SurvivorRulz96
Survivor-
What was your biggest move?

my biggest move was throwing the immunity comp so sun and i can have the self vote because i felt i was safe and i wouldn't get voted off
3975 days ago
mastropola
If you could take anybody from the jury to sit beside you right now who would it be? (Nick is not an option :/)

Okay, this is going to sound like Im trying to bury my face in your ass but im really not.
You and me talked pre-Merge and we got along really well. You seemed loyal to me and we had a f3 if I recall.
You seemed to deserve it the most, and I would take you. Everyone else didn't care or was against me. I saved you the vote before merge and we worked together at the merge. There wouldn't be any reason NOT to take you
Edit: I hope this isn't as ass-kissing as I think it sounds. But Good luck deciding your vote :)
3975 days ago
SurvivorRulz96
im not good at speaking so yeah lol u can trash me all u want i can take it
3975 days ago
mastropola
People can trash me if theyd like, I will probably have a snobby and rude comment back though.
3975 days ago
SurvivorRulz96
we both pissed off people but u just bitch and bitch at them me i just vote them out and not bitch at them, this is a game. its either u play or u get played
3975 days ago
mastropola
WoW I don't know if I should feel offended :x
But you have a point at the last part
3975 days ago
SurvivorRulz96
i came here to play not to make really close friends and let it ruin my game
3975 days ago
mastropola
Same I guess :P
But I thought I would make a friend or two. I don't backstab EVERYONE.
3975 days ago
Sunslicer2
Survivor, at FTC, you're supposed to say why you yourself are better as a player, not try and demean the other finalist. So why are you trying to accuse Mastro of bitching at people when you're doing it right here?

And you can tell us what you came here to do, but what did you actually do? There's my question, I suppose. What did you do in this game besides align with Mastro and Esquiff? What have you done to impact the game without the person sitting right next to you?
3975 days ago
Warthhogs
15 min agoSurvivorRulz96
Survivor-
What was your biggest move?

my biggest move was throwing the immunity comp so sun and i can have the self vote because i felt i was safe and i wouldn't get voted off

That was your biggest move? ... Well ok, then
3975 days ago
Warthhogs
And Mas thanks...
3975 days ago
Warthhogs
Surv and Mas- What do you think was the stupidest twist this season?
3975 days ago
SurvivorRulz96
Survivor, at FTC, you're supposed to say why you yourself are better as a player, not try and demean the other finalist. So why are you trying to accuse Mastro of bitching at people when you're doing it right here?

its criticism on my gameplay and i want to say the truth y would i lie and say oh ur so nice ur gonna win with all the jury votes. no i don't role that way im here trying to win the game. to u guys u think im russell hantz with all the moves i've done that made some of u disappointed
3975 days ago
mastropola
A better question should've been what wasn't the stupidest twist, nothing was in the pairs' favor at all but I would have to say the idols, It was utterly ridiculous imo.

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S6 Blood Vs. Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!