This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal

Topic » Final Tribal

3974 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
yeah the idols were insane lol
3974 days 8 hours ago
Sunslicer2
Survivor, you didn't answer my question... At all. Like, seriously... Did you even read it? I guess I'll ask again.

What moves did you make that didn't involve Mastro?
3974 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
well there's no plan that didn't involved mastro lol, mastro was in it with all of them. but doesn't mean im riding coattails
3974 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
and before the merge i just stay quiet and float my way which is a bad way to start but i don't want to make enemies right away
3974 days 8 hours ago
Sunslicer2
So basically my choice is:

Someone who pissed people off but played the game.

or

Someone who didn't piss anyone off but his game relied on the other person sitting in the FTC...

#Decisions
3974 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Ok so I have a few questions...

Anthony:
1. Why didn't you back me up when Joe banned me for the second time?
2. If the final three was me, you, and David, who would you have taken to the finals?
3. Name three big moves that you did throughout this game.

David:
1. Why did you risk getting expelled yourself when you backed me up?
2. Most people would say that you floated to wherever the power lied in this game. Did you do that? (explain why or why not)
3. If the final three was me, youm and Anthony, who would you have taken to the finals?
3974 days 7 hours ago
Warthhogs
Ok... Umm the choice is definetly clear GL both of you
3974 days 7 hours ago
mastropola
Anthony:
1. Why didn't you back me up when Joe banned me for the second time?
2. If the final three was me, you, and David, who would you have taken to the finals?
3. Name three big moves that you did throughout this game.
1. there was no more arguing, you opened your mouth quite a bit tbh. But he wasn't going to let you back...reguardless of what I said.
2. Hmm, You DUH. The pair that gets finals gets gifted, AND I know you out of this game so obvs you.
3. Making the pairs alliance, Taking out Bowlings idol, staying just enough under the radar to get me here.
3974 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
Anthony did you play under the radar or did you actually play?
3974 days 7 hours ago
mastropola
Lets see, I made it to merge, had a dominant alliance and most people hated me :)
I think I played quite well.
Yet stayed a smidge under the radar so I wouldn't be targeted
3974 days 7 hours ago
Esquiff
I see
3974 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
David:
1. Why did you risk getting expelled yourself when you backed me up?
Besides Allan ur my closest ally I had in the game, I would back u up no matter.
2. Most people would say that you floated to wherever the power lied in this game. Did you do that? (explain why or why not)
I floated before the merge and when we hit merge I went to the pairs and when I was the only individual I literally thought I'm next so I picked up my gear
3. If the final three was me, youm and Anthony, who would you have taken to the finals?
I would take u because Anthony would win but with u it would be a lot fun with 2 good allies going against each other in final 2 while I get ripped on while thinking I have a great shot when u basically didn't do nothing
3974 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorRulz96
And all the answers I'm giving u all it's the truth and if u cant handle it then oh well
3974 days 6 hours ago
Esquiff
Ok I have all of the information I need... :/
3973 days 22 hours ago
allan526
OK GUYS IS THIS EVEN A CHOICE?!?!?!?!

Russel hantz, pissed everyone off in his first two seasons and made everyone hate him, so they didn't vote for him at the final tribal, who do u want to win, a jerk who backstabbed u or a nice guy, they both made it to the finals and it dosent really matter how they did it, it should be who would you want to get it, not who you think had the better strategy, I will not just sit back and be irrelevant

open group

Tengaged OFFICIAL S6 Blood Vs. Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!