This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Abadah

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Abadah

3385 days 15 hours ago
alexclow345
Um basically about the twist I really don't understand other than people voting me off that aren't on my tribe so I have to yell and harass 12 people via tengaged mails rather than 6 which means you're making this a lot of work for me SAGAR

hopefully when don't have dumb bitches this game cuz that would make my life 10x easier
3385 days 14 hours ago
Broniak
Question me
3385 days 14 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Well, I made a simulator guys. I used the tribe names, as well as the name of the players, but the pictures are of survivor contestants. Just thought it would be fun to simulate this season ^^ I didn't look at it yet, but I will now, hope you like it.

http://brantsteele.com/survivor/philippines/r.php?c=JyTSMhHk
3385 days 14 hours ago
Survivor233
hey question
3385 days 14 hours ago
Survivor233
WHY AM I COCHRAN

DELETE THIS
3385 days 14 hours ago
Survivor233
i can't believe the two jacobs are cochran/spencer i am going to legally change my name
3385 days 14 hours ago
GingerPowder
lmao alex winning fan fav
3385 days 14 hours ago
Survivor233
me being pre merged

as it should be
3385 days 14 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Lol, I was pre merged too. I was running shit, until those idols were played XD
3385 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
3rd... meh
3385 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
Alessandra - As a lower level, do you think this twist benefits you? Do you consider yourself to have a tougher road to get to the end due to being a white level?
3385 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
Maxwell - Is there any potential negative consequence to winning immunity since you could possibly be making enemies on the other tribe by voting them out?
3385 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
Jacob S - Some members on both Ruwala and Hassana didn't participate in the challenge and it ended up costing both tribes; do you think this was an intentional strategy on their part?
3385 days 12 hours ago
obscurity
Daniel - ^Same question
3385 days 8 hours ago
Survivor233
Jacob S - Some members on both Ruwala and Hassana didn't participate in the challenge and it ended up costing both tribes; do you think this was an intentional strategy on their part?

honestly it probably was

since the winning tribe decides who to vote out, it's not about keeping a perfect balance anymore

you NEED to lay low so you're kept around to weaken your tribe

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!