This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Abadah

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Abadah

3384 days 20 hours ago
Broniak
Maxwell - Is there any potential negative consequence to winning immunity since you could possibly be making enemies on the other tribe by voting them out?

Nah, I mean, we have to vote SOMEONE, right?
3384 days 19 hours ago
Duffybutt11
Bubba - Your tribe pretty much demolished the other two. Do you think this will continue to be the case in future challenges?

Hell yeah! We are a very united tribe and I thin we work we'll together!! The other tribe better get use to losing because we are a force to be reckoned with!
3384 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3384 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
First vote
Nattie.
3384 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Second vote
Nattie.
3384 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Third vote
Nattie.
3384 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Fourth vote
1st person voted out of Obscurity's Survivor: Scorched Earth
Nattie.
3384 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Nattie, the tribe has spoken.

-snuffs torch-

Time for you to go.
3384 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
And with that, Abadah comes to a unanimous decision on the first boot of the game. The Scorched Earth twist claims its first victim, because it's of course very likely that Nattie would have made it much farther in a regular season.

Challenge at 8 pm EST tonight.
3384 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Additionally, because the Hassana tribe was "burned," the Ruwala tribe will be "slashed," meaning they will face a disadvantage in tonight's challenge. There is no loss without a major consequence in this game.
3384 days 13 hours ago
Nattie
LMAO! Sorry that I'm so intimidating for spamming a few letters in a blog! :S I will take it as a compliment and nothing else goodbye assholes! *storms into redemption island*
3384 days 12 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Lol, in my simulation, Nattie got first. But here, she was first out xD

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!