This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6A - Tontines

Topic » Tribal Council #6A - Tontines

3373 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in, tontines. As explained at the start of the game as well as in this thread: http://www.tengaged.com/group/5946/forum/topic/14682873 , is is now time for the two consecutive Tontine Tribal Councils.

Corvo and Flores are no more. However, we haven't merged yet either. Instead, the two tontines with the most members still in them will attend TC together to vote out two people back-to-back. I will NOT be revealing who was in which tontine in order to protect any potential idol recipients from being exposed as the last remaining member of their tontine. Instead, I will simply list the people who will be attending these TCs (in random order):

Will (WANJ)
Jake (Warthhogs)
Nick (NJKoda1998)
Chris (Chris1080)
Martin (Hudspith)
Dana (TotsTrashy)
Anthony (rawr121)
Tim (Timster)
Rich (Zed55)
James (BB5lover)

It may seem strange that there are 10 people attending with only 4 people immune (and not voting), but that is because there was a tie for the tontine with the 2nd most amount of players remaining.

This tribal council will proceed as any normal tribal council. All 10 listed above are vulnerable and you can vote for anyone in that list. You may use any relevant items. Also keep in mind that I will still give an idol to anyone who is the last remaining member of their tontine, even if that didn't happen until these TCs. Once these TCs are over, however, the tontines are no longer in effect and no idol will be given out for voting out your former tontine members. If you need to be reminded who is in your tontine, let me know.

VOTE IS DUE BY 7 PM EST SATURDAY (TOMORROW). AFTER THAT, I WILL REVEAL RESULTS AND THEN POST TRIBAL COUNCIL #6B, WHICH WILL BE DUE BY 7 PM EST SUNDAY.

THE FIRST INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL BE LIVE ON SUNDAY NIGHT AT 8 PM EST.

PYN in this thread for a question!
3373 days 14 hours ago
Zed55
So we vote for anyone listed above?
3373 days 14 hours ago
TotsTrashy
sure
3373 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
@Rich, yes. Imagine that this is just a regular tribal council and the group of 10 that I listed is your tribe.
3373 days 14 hours ago
Zed55
And we only vote for one?
3373 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
@Rich yes. It's just two back-to-back tribal councils. The 9 people remaining will vote again immediately after this TC is over. Then the 8 left + the 4 that are currently immune will form the merged tribe at which point the game proceeds normally.
3373 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Can the safe people participate also?
3373 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
@Brittany you mean vote? No, you guys are not involved in this TC at all. You are basically on vacation until the next immunity challenge on Sunday at 8 pm EST
3373 days 13 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
No I meant in immunity, sorry LOL
3373 days 11 hours ago
Timster
Ew can we not vote again immediately after tribal, i wont be home (out of town) until midnight tomorrow. ugh yall irk my nerves.
3373 days ago
obscurity
I'm not sure what about this is new?? I made it clear how this twist would work from the beginning
3372 days 23 hours ago
levonini
^ shots fired BANG BANG
3372 days 15 hours ago
Zed55
The votes?
3372 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3372 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3372 days 14 hours ago
obscurity
I'll read the votes. There will be 11 votes this round because someone chose to use their gun.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!