This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #7 - Crack the Code...Again

Topic » Immunity Challenge #7 - Crack..

3360 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Will be at 8 pm EST!
3360 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Also, this is technically IC #6 because there was no challenge last round but I'm bumping it up to #7 to keep it consistent with the Tribal Council numbers.

Additionally, I can now announce that MARTIN will be immune at this upcoming TC because he acquired the bulletproof vest from the Auction. However, he can still participate in this challenge and give his immunity to someone else if he happens to win.

Again, as mentioned in the Merge thread, the winner of this challenge gets to name the merge tribe (you need to do it immediately after you've won so I can get the TC thread up) as long as it's approved by me.
3360 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys!

This challenge is similar to one that you've already seen, just with a bit of a twist to make it an INDIVIDUAL immunity challenge.

In this challenge, each of you will be mailed a SECRET LETTER. These have been assigned using random.org. This letter is one of the letters in an 12-letter password. The goal of this challenge is simple; use your social abilities to figure out your tribemates' letters. You can lie about your own letter or do whatever it takes to get as many letters as you need to figure out the entire 12-letter password. The first person to MAIL ME the correctly spelled secret word will win immunity! You can guess as many times as you want but only one guess per mail.

-After the challenge, I will not be revealing who had what letter, but I will reveal what the password was, so be careful if you choose to lie.
-Only one guess per mail. I will not respond to incorrect answers, so don't expect me to. I will only respond to whoever gets it correct first.
-If no one gets it, I will post hints in this thread every 15 minutes or so, so check back here.
-It is an English word, and it is possible that letters are repeated in the word (but that is not necessarily the case). The word does not necessarily have to be related to Survivor or the theme/location, but it's possible that it is.

I will send out the secret letters at 8 pm EST!
3360 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
LETTERS HAVE BEEN SENT
3360 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
(had my timing off ur clocks moved forward didnt they)
3360 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Yes it did, sorry for those who aren't in the US, I should have made a note of that
3360 days 7 hours ago
rawr121
me at no one being online lmao
3360 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
THE PASSWORD IS ONLY ONE WORD
3360 days 7 hours ago
levonini
this is impossible
3360 days 7 hours ago
Timster
im bad at puzzles so i know im not winning.
3360 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
HINT #1: CHANGE
3360 days 7 hours ago
Timster
lol @ literally no other website working besides tengaged. I dont understand my internet.
3360 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Hint #2: Two separate letters appear twice in this word
3360 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
(and those are the only two letters to do so. and they appear exactly twice)
3360 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
MARTIN WINS IMMUNITY!
3360 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
The word was "transforming"

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!