This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 - Terceira

Topic » Tribal Council #8 - Terceira

3348 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Terceira. Tim has immunity and therefore cannot be voted for.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST ON TUESDAY (TOMORROW). LIVE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL TAKE PLACE TUESDAY AT 8 PM EST AFTER TC RESULTS. I know we've had three live challenges in a row, but that is only because I won't be able to host a live challenge on Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. So the pace of the game will slow down after tomorrow's challenge.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled. If you are expelled at this point in the game, you LOSE your status as a juror.

PYN in this thread for a TC question (also I'm sorry if I don't get to these, I realize that I haven't been asking many questions lately)
3348 days 13 hours ago
levonini
me bitch
3348 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
me
3348 days 13 hours ago
TotsTrashy
me
3348 days 13 hours ago
Timster
I'm so ready to go off, so feel free to ax me a pregunta.
3348 days 13 hours ago
Zed55
Me
3348 days 13 hours ago
mman23
I'll field a question if you send one!
3348 days 13 hours ago
obscurity
Andrew - You received 2 votes last round; do you think this was just a fluke or do you see more votes coming your way this round?

Martin - Do you feel vulnerable now that you don't have the immunity necklace around your neck?

Dana - Do you think your posts in the aftermath of the last TC will put a target on your back?

Tim - Who do you want out this round?

Rich - Are people starting to worry about who they put on the jury or is it still too early?

Josh - Do you feel that there might be a disadvantage (e.g. missing out on new alliances) to not attending the Tontine TCs?

QUESTION TO ALL: There were 4 idols up for grabs in the auction. It was also possible to get one based on how the tontine twist worked out. Now there's another one hidden on the beach. But still, no idols have been played. Is there major concern over the number of people that could be holding an idol at this moment?
3348 days 13 hours ago
levonini
Well, from what i was told, it was a fluke. HOPEFULLY, i dont get shit on again LOL but honestly, who knows

Idols are def an issue right now. something im scared of LOL
3348 days 13 hours ago
Zed55
Rich - Are people starting to worry about who they put on the jury or is it still too early?

Idk at this point you would think but then everyone is going around throwing everyone under the bus so I don't know
3348 days 13 hours ago
Timster
Tim - Who do you want out this round?

- Everyone.

QUESTION TO ALL: There were 4 idols up for grabs in the auction. It was also possible to get one based on how the tontine twist worked out. Now there's another one hidden on the beach. But still, no idols have been played. Is there major concern over the number of people that could be holding an idol at this moment?

- Idols are overrated. I don't give a shit about them.
3348 days 13 hours ago
Hudspith
Martin - Do you feel vulnerable now that you don't have the immunity necklace around your neck?
im used to feeling a bit vulnerable its all part of the game right
3348 days 13 hours ago
mman23
Josh - Do you feel that there might be a disadvantage (e.g. missing out on new alliances) to not attending the Tontine TCs?

That's a possibility but I feel after last vote that the tontine alliances, if there were any, don't matter now.

Is there major concern over the number of people that could be holding an idol at this moment?

Somebody has an idol, I can be pretty positive about it. I know I don't have one, and nobody has told me they have one, but I bet there is at least one in play!
3348 days 12 hours ago
TotsTrashy
Dana - Do you think your posts in the aftermath of the last TC will put a target on your back?

lol im a target because i didnt sheep a few players but we got 1 of the sheppards out pre-merge x so they are all mad that other people took control of the game and they are just being bitter people so yes i am a target for playing the game instead of waiting around for 7th place
3348 days 10 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2

There's always a concern whether the idols are mentioned or not. Anybody is at risk, except for the immunity holder, and everybody needs to watch their own back to stay safe.
3347 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!