This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #9 - Shark Tank

Topic » Immunity Challenge #9 - Shark..

3347 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
Live at 8 pm EST tonight.
3347 days 17 hours ago
mman23
Will we be presenting an invention concept to Mark Cuban?
3347 days 16 hours ago
Timster
There on my sucky tablet since internt is failing. rip me
3347 days 16 hours ago
levonini
herrere
3347 days 16 hours ago
Zed55
Here
3347 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
FINALLY HERE FOR A CHALLENGE LOL
3347 days 16 hours ago
mman23
Checking in!
3347 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
here
3347 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
Come on in guys!

Here's how the challenge works. I will ask a question (could be about the Azores, this game, CBS Survivor, or just general trivia) that can have multiple answers. You will have to post a valid answer in this thread. The LAST person to post a valid answer will be eliminated, and we move on to the next round. Here's the catch: you cannot repeat an answer that someone before you has already said. So if you see that you've posted a valid answer but someone got it in before you, you will have to quickly post another answer. I will not be strict about spelling as long as it's clear what you are saying.

Last person to be eliminated WINS immunity and is guaranteed a 1 in 9 chance of winning this game.

Any questions? YOU MUST CHECK-IN BEFORE I POST THE FIRST QUESTION, OTHERWISE YOU CANNOT PLAY.
3347 days 16 hours ago
mman23
yay over 50% of the tribe here!
3347 days 16 hours ago
WANJ
here
3347 days 16 hours ago
levonini
omg im so scared
3347 days 16 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Oh... This is interesting
3347 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
Playing:
Tim
Andrew
Rich
Brittany
Josh
Dana
Will J.
3347 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
okay
3347 days 16 hours ago
obscurity
I will post the first question at exactly 8 pm EST. Once I have posted it, anyone who has not checked in CANNOT participate.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!