This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 - Terceira

Topic » Tribal Council #9 - Terceira

3347 days 17 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Terceira. Josh has immunity and therefore cannot be voted for.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST ON WEDNESDAY (TOMORROW). The next challenge will be non-live (24 hours) and will be posted after TC results.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled. If you are expelled at this point in the game, you LOSE your status as a juror.

PYN in this thread for a TC question.
3347 days 17 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Questionnn
3347 days 17 hours ago
Zed55
Rich
3347 days 17 hours ago
mman23
I'll take one por favor!
3347 days 17 hours ago
TotsTrashy
dana
3347 days 17 hours ago
levonini
me
3347 days 17 hours ago
WANJ
me
3347 days 15 hours ago
BB5lover
im being voted out
3346 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3346 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3346 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
im playing mine
3346 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
*No one stands*
3346 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
I'll read the votes.
3346 days 20 hours ago
BB5lover
i played mine.....
3346 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
*James hands me an idol*

The rules of Survivor state that if a hidden immunity idol is played, any votes cast against that person won't count.

This is NOT a hidden immunity idol.

*throws in fire*
3346 days 20 hours ago
obscurity
I'll read the votes.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!