This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #10 - Terceira

Topic » Tribal Council #10 - Terceira

3345 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Terceira. Andrew has immunity and therefore cannot be voted for.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Will J. is banned for at least 3 days, as far as I know. Although I do not remove people for being banned, Will already has one self-vote and will definitely be getting a self-vote at this TC if I let him stay in the game, which means he would be ejected from the game anyway as per the self-vote rule. There is no way for him to vote via skype, e-mail, etc. because he never provided me with this information and I cannot solicit any new Skype messages from someone claiming to be him because there is no way to prove that it's true if he can't confirm it via Tengaged mail. To save everyone some time, I am making the decision to medically evacuate him from this game. Andrew still has immunity and this TC will carry on normally. Congratulations to you all on making the Final 8.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 9:00 PM EST ON FRIDAY. The next challenge will be non-live (24 hours) and will be posted after TC results.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled. If you are expelled at this point in the game, you LOSE your status as a juror.

PYN in this thread for a TC question.
3345 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Also, because Will J. is essentially getting evacuated due to the self-vote rule, Nick will therefore be taking Will's spot on the jury.
3345 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Me pleaseee
3344 days 21 hours ago
levonini
Mee
3344 days 20 hours ago
mman23
I'll take one
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
If anyone has an immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
*No one stands*
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
I'll read the votes.
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
First vote
Joe.
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Second vote
Josh.
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Third vote
Joe.
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Fourth vote
Josh.
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Fifth vote
Joe.
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Sixth vote
Josh.
3344 days 10 hours ago
obscurity
Seventh vote
Joe.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!