This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Terceira

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Terceira

3340 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome back to Tribal Council, Terceira. Andrew has immunity and therefore cannot be voted for.

VOTES NEED TO BE MAILED TO ME BY 7:00 PM EST ON WEDNESDAY. The next challenge will be non-live and will be posted after TC results. At this point, I don't really know whether I will be able to do a live finale due to scheduling issues. At the most, only the final 4 challenge will be live if we can get everyone on at the same time. I would rather not host a live challenge at this point if everyone cannot make it.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled. If you are expelled at this point in the game, you LOSE your status as a juror.

PYN in this thread for a TC question.
3340 days 6 hours ago
mman23
@Sagar, I'll be available for a live final 4 challenge on Saturday or later if you want one at that time/I'm not voted out before then
3340 days 6 hours ago
LaFierceBrittany2
Can I PLEASE get a question??? And I'm free Friday if we want to to do a live challenge :P
I'll be working Saturday, Sunday and Monday :(
3340 days 5 hours ago
levonini
if we do a challenge on friday, it has to be between 7-10 cuz i work until 6 and wont get home until 7
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
-comes in with voting urn-

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
3340 days 1 hour ago
levonini
wow that was fast
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
If anyone has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
I'll read the votes.
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
First vote
Rich.
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Second vote
Anthony.
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Third vote
Rich.
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Fourth vote
Anthony.
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
That's 2 votes Rich, 2 votes Anthony, 2 votes left.
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Fifth vote
Rich.
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Final vote
15th person voted out of Survivor: Azores and the 7th member of the jury
Rich.
3340 days 1 hour ago
obscurity
Rich, the tribe has spoken.

-snuffs torch-

Time for you to go.

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!