This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

All-Stars Final Tribal Council

Topic » All-Stars Final Tribal Council

3602 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
Kenneth and Sterling, you have gone as far as you can go in this game. Now the power shifts to the 9 members of the jury, all of whom you have had a hand in voting out either directly or indirectly.

Kenneth and Sterling, post your opening statements in this thread when you're ready. Once you've done that, I'll mail this thread to the 9 jurors. Jurors, please wait until the opening statements are up before you ask questions, post statements or vote. Once the opening statements are up, you will have 48 hours to vote.
3602 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
My opening speech:

I did it for Dino < 3 He should be where I am and vice versa. Good luck Sterling. Let us have it jury,
3602 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
Also dont come up here in the wrong fashion and form. Just because the win isn't that important to me doesn't mean I can't pop AWF
3602 days 19 hours ago
Stering_butter
Hennies and Gentlemen, I did not think I could make it this far after the lies and deception that had consumed this true ALL-STAR game. I had an alliance from Ken from the beginning and I am glad we made it this far. I think we were seen as easy to beat cuz EVERYONE wanted a FINAL 2 with US. Don't sit there and act like you didn't cuz ya did! This was a really powerful game and I think for me being able to avoid getting no more than 1 (maybe 2 or 3) votes this whole season speaks wonders. I never needed idols or immunities, I kept myself in positions that we're non-threatening but VERY powerful. I did have friends and allies in this game that I did have to end up lying to because If they were here too long, they would've seen right through us. Everyone was too focus on Ghoul and Dino - it became easy to hid inbetween the cracks and throw the blame somewhere else. I voted with my heart a lot but also with my alliance. Give me the win cuz tbh I SHOULDVE WON MADAGASCAR BUT YOU KNOW WHAT SOME PEOPLE ARE FUCKING SNITCHES OKAY

3602 days 19 hours ago
obscurity
-JURORS CAN NOW POST-
3602 days 19 hours ago
Ghoul
Ken and Sterling, congratulations.

I'm actually going to have several questions/discussion points to over with you guys as my jury vote is 99% undecided. Since I like both of you I have no bitterness to influence my vote (I never would have voted for Derek or Gerard unless forced). Because of this the FTC will decide who my vote goes to. Whichever one of you impresses me the most will receive my vote and support. Good luck on that count.

Now I'll start off by saying that I don't think either of you played that strong of a game. I don't really think anyone in this season did, so I'm not trying to slight either of you with that. I include myself in the bad game description. So my first question for each-- what was your best move? and what was your worst move?

Next, which of the jurors do you think played the best game? And optionally you can say who you think you played the worst but you don't have to.

Also Sterling, throwaway question, but you realize that the majority of the Madagascar jury did not like you, right? Because that animosity bled over into this game to the point where a Madgascar alliance minus yourself was brought up.

And finally, did you have fun playing this game?

I'll probably have some more questions but this is the kickstarter. Congratulations again.
3602 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
damn hold up
3602 days 19 hours ago
RoboZoe
ok i fucking tried talking to you ghoul but your fist was so far into Patrick319s ass and you thought you were just gonna fairty float your fatass into finals haha NO d bag ur annoing and mexican and gay and even if i made fucking finals i wouldnt take your vote anyway

im voting for stering butter good bey
3602 days 19 hours ago
Ghoul
Listen u little ferret ass, I was actively playing to try and get Dino the win so I dont give a FUCK about making finals
3602 days 19 hours ago
jenzie
LMAO STERING WAS STILL IN THE GAME? WTF I FORGOT
3602 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
I agree, no one really played a strong game. But because everyone tried to change that and give themselves some bonus points for the jury, they got voted out.

Besides just relaxing and trusting the right people, I think my best moves would be making friends with Dino, using my magicians hat so I could see where the sides were, never being overly invested in the game because people had a hard time reading me, and making sure the F3 was two people i would enjoy losing to or winning against. My worst move? Getting so detached from the game that for a few rounds I was at the mercy of people I didn't trust.

Socially, I think Dino played the best out of you all. That speaks for itself.
Strategically, I'd say Mike because no one ever found out how close we were despite him using his idol on me.

The juror that played the worst? I honestly forgot Joey was here and I dont really remember much of him inside the game. Now maybe I wasn't included in his plans, so he didnt fill me in.

I had fun for the most part, didn't like some of you trying to lie about me but I had fun.
3602 days 19 hours ago
Ghoul
and our plan would have WORKED but Dino managed to fuck up the f11 vote by voting Jenzie when Pat and I had flipped to give Him/Jenz/Robo majority
3602 days 19 hours ago
Patrick319
First of all, I am super proud of both of you. Good job. I guess you can both be called "floaters" but it's not like that's necessarily a bad thing. I mean clearly the "floater" strategy is what worked on this All-Star season. All the so called "bigger" and "more dangerous" players went after each other and their "floaters" and "votes I had on my side to get XYZ out" beat them, soooooooooo, people can be mad.

I'm going to start off with a question about ME because that's how self-conceited I am. Were either of you the second vote against me at the Tribal I went home at? At the end of the day the only person I dislike regarding the whole ordeal is Gerard, and I don't havee the time nor patience to hate on anybody else, but I am curious.

Secondly, my initial question.

Clearly there were many ups and downs in this game. And sometimes you may have found yourself at the top, and sometimes at the bottom following certain votes. My question to the BOTH of you is how did you manage to adapt to certain situations? For example, my vote may have been considered quite "shocking", but how did you adapt and move forward following my blindside? The same goes toward Sean, how did you adapt following his vote off? And I'm using myself and Sean as examples because I know we were all aligned.

Basically, how did you go about re-integrating yourself back into the group after a Tribal DIDN'T go your way, and how did you go about continuing to build and strengthen in-game relationships to keep yourself safe again after a Tribal DID go your way, and so on.
3602 days 19 hours ago
RoboZoe
u guys think ur so gay and funny by rooting for some random ass person its not funny or cute its stupid and gay and just like whats even the point
3602 days 19 hours ago
konohavillage1
gerard remember when you said sterling and i sat back and didnt do anything and got an easy ride :-)
3602 days 19 hours ago
Ghoul
Ken...isn't there anyone else you'd include in that best juror segment? Maybe another former winner...like one from last season...?

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!