This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

SEASON 7 APPLICATIONS

Topic » SEASON 7 APPLICATIONS

3389 days 4 hours ago
obscurity
After a long and painful hiatus during which I reflected on my miserable existence and questionable life choices, Obscurity's Survivor is FINALLY BACK! The highly anticipated Season 7 of this disastrous yet endlessly entertaining series is just around the corner, and I want YOU to be a part of it.

Although not the start of a new generation, this first post-All-Stars season will be a complete overhaul of the entire series as you know it. New players, a regularly updated Wiki, a logo that I didn't steal from the Internet, and a brand new twist that will keep you up at night and shake you to your very core. APPLY TODAY AND BE A PART OF HISTORY!!!!!!!!!!!

APPLICATION:

First Name:
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):
Time Zone:
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?

Notes:
- You cannot apply if you have previously played in Obscurity's Survivor, but, as always, you are more than welcome to view the game.
- Applications will be open for approximately two weeks; this is to make sure I get the best and most active cast possible. This also means that the game will not start until the beginning of February and will probably last until the end of February, so please do not apply if you will be absent for any time during that period.
3389 days 4 hours ago
Patrick319
First Name: Patrick
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): OzzyShouldHaveWonSP
Time Zone: Which ever one Boston Rob lives in
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Russell Hantz

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Every day
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because I'm going to find 3 idols within 5 minutes of the game starting.
3389 days 4 hours ago
preznewton44
First Name:  Cam
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):  I'll PM you. 
Time Zone:  Eastern
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why:  Sandra; as long as it ain't me.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?  Anytime from 7 beyond in the eastern time zone.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?  Of course!
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?  I have the necessary strategic and physical skills that can lead me to success.
3389 days 1 hour ago
Survivor233
First Name: Jacob
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): My skype is jacobsurvivor233 but I don't use it unless I absolutely have to
Time Zone: EST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Ozzy Lusth and Russell Hantz because I’ll dominate challenges and have girls under my wings making them think I will take them to the end.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Anytime after 4:30pm EST is fine
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Yes
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? If your with me I protect you and am a safty net for you but if you are against me i am your worst nightmare
3388 days 18 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First Name: Will
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): Joe.Scmoe913 is my Skype
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Shii Ann Huang because I suck at strategy but am good at relentlessly trolling and pissing people off

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? - 5 PM EST would be preferable
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? - Yes
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? - I won't but I'll try
3388 days 17 hours ago
Oxygen
First Name: Rita
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): rachel.reilly22
Time Zone: CST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Parvati/Natalie/Cirie, very strategic and social.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?: Hm, I guess after 4 EST.
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?: I absolutely can!
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor?: Because I can outwit, outplay, and outlast.
3388 days 17 hours ago
lassidoggy
Latrice
Feminine
latriceroyale6969
PST
I AM SONJA CHRISTOPHER

Anytime after 4pm PST
Yes
I don't think I can be the sole survivor. I KNOW that I am the sole survivor.
3388 days 17 hours ago
Rivoux
First Name: Dakota
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): woahitsdakota
Time Zone: CST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Yau-Man Chan! I think I am most like him because I think about my moves before doing them. I am very strategic and I always think about the outcomes of my actions beforehand.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? - Anyday after 7:00 pm EST tbh (other than Friday and weekends)
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? - Yes!
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? - I believe I can be the sole survivor because I'm one hell of a competitor and I'm here to rock 'em like a hurricane.
3388 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
First Name: Daniel
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): danielz.snooz
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Spencer because I'm usually the outside man that never bugs off

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? All day. 4-6, 8-10
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? No kid
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because i have the will and passion to devour my opponent
3388 days 14 hours ago
kekgeek
First Name: Jacob
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): kekgeek111@yahoo.com
Time Zone: Central
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: I hate using recent seasons but Natalie Anderson, get into an alliance and stay in the background but actually control the game, and no one can see it.

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? Any day, but 9est is the best time for challenges for me
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Of course
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? I proved it once with you playing in a season why not win won when you are the host :)
3388 days 5 hours ago
jeriber
First Name: JeriBeth
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): jeribethbice44
Time Zone: central
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Keith because he's a southern belle

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? afternoons every day other than monday
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? ye
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? I AM A SOLE MAN
3388 days 5 hours ago
GingerPowder
First Name: Chazz
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned):
Time Zone: Eastern
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Debb Eaton I would fuck my stepson

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges?
In the evening/night
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals?
Yeah dad
I fucking love cock
3388 days 4 hours ago
Lisa3TheReUp
First Name: Lisa
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): deepdickmedown.2nite
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Kent from season 2 of bbus because I may befriend a gay but I don't agree with their life

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? After 7 pm
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? Of course
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? Because I have great people skills and I'm a part of a cult so I know how to gather people
3387 days 13 hours ago
Broniak
APPLICATION:

First Name: Maxwell
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): I ain't getting banned!
Time Zone: PST
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: John Cochran, nerdy strategist who can do challenges, too

7 EST and later
Everyone is gonna automatically say yes, but I mean it
Oh, I just have the little gift of deception that I will use to my advantage

Ask around, I'm the best there is
3387 days 13 hours ago
brenelle1120
First Name: Brendon
Skype or e-mail (Not required, but it would help you avoid getting removed from the game due to self-votes if you ever get banned): neither
Time Zone: Paciic
CBS Survivor player that you are most like, and why: Rob because i am a flip floppah and I can also be loyal to people that are loyal to me

What days/times would be best for you to be able to participate in live challenges? anything after 12 pm pacific is good
This will be a fast-paced game. Do you agree to regularly send in votes and confessionals? yes
Why do you believe you can become the Sole Survivor? I won't be the Survivor but I will be entertaining
3387 days 12 hours ago
ajwesome
Name: AJ
Male
N/A
Pacific
Tony, I'll hide in my spyshack and watch everything boil over while slowly manipulating everyone else

Anytime
Yes
I'm a straight up kinda guy and a ruthless player when I have to be

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!