This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #1 - Abadah

Topic » Tribal Council #1 - Abadah

3375 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Welcome to Tribal Council, Abadah. Behind each of you is a torch. Grab a torch and approach the flame. Dip it in and get fire. This is important, because in this game, fire represents life. Once your fire is gone, so are you.

REMEMBER: BECAUSE YOUR TRIBE WON IMMUNITY, YOU ARE VOTING FOR SOMEONE ON EITHER RUWALA OR HASSANA. YOU ARE NOT VOTING FOR A MEMBER OF YOUR OWN TRIBE TO LEAVE THIS GAME. Remember that whichever tribe does NOT have a member eliminated at this TC will have a disadvantage at the next immunity challenge due to the "slash-and-burn" twist. Also, remember to keep the "class warfare" twist in mind when you vote. If you need to be reminded which class you're in and who else is in your class, let me know.

You can change your vote as many times as you want before the deadline but I WILL reveal the results early if I get all the votes, and in that case, the last vote you sent me is the one that I will count, so don't exploit this rule.

Please also send me a voting confessional if possible (e.g. the reason you're voting this person, what your tribe dynamics are, etc).

Also, failure to cast a vote by the deadline will count as a self-vote. Two self-votes and you are automatically expelled, even though your tribe is immune this round.

YOUR VOTE IS DUE BY 7:30 PM EST ON THURSDAY. THE NEXT IMMUNITY CHALLENGE WILL BE LIVE AT 8 PM EST ON THURSDAY AFTER TC RESULTS.
3375 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Also, remember that if the vote ties, then ABADAH will have to draw rocks to see who gets booted, even though they are the winning tribe.

PYN in this thread for a TC question.
3375 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
Anyone in the game can ask for a question BTW
3375 days 8 hours ago
alexclow345
how the hell did we lose
3375 days 8 hours ago
alexclow345
oh jk LMFAO
3375 days 8 hours ago
obscurity
smh
3375 days 8 hours ago
Duffybutt11
I'd love a question!
3375 days 8 hours ago
GingerPowder
alex we're winners :)
3375 days 8 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
Yeah me too
3375 days 8 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Question
3375 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Alex - What do you think of the twist (assuming you understand it which is a pretty big assumption for me to make) and how does it affect your game?

Bubba - Your tribe pretty much demolished the other two. Do you think this will continue to be the case in future challenges?

Jordan - Do you think your tribe will be united in this vote or do you think people will go out of their way to save their class-mates on the other tribes?

Chazz - What are you basing your vote on tonight?
3375 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
Jera - Do you feel vulnerable at this first vote?
3375 days 7 hours ago
SerenityFirefly
I hope we'll start united. One of the main things is that I'm hoping nobody on the tribe is willing to risk getting themselves voted off in order to save a classmate.
3375 days 7 hours ago
XxHeroxX
Jera - Do you feel vulnerable at this first vote?

Honestly, I feel extremely vulnerable. You never know what the other tribe might be thinking. You may feel like the safest person in the game, but you never know, especially with a twist like this one. I can only hope I'm not the target.
3375 days 7 hours ago
GingerPowder
Chazz - What are you basing your vote on tonight?

A multitude of things, but mainly how to keep my tribe in the winners circle
3375 days 7 hours ago
Axoxo
ugh! sorry team this one is on me, at least a large part of it! I scored so low its pitiful!! I hope you guys do not vote me out for being weak but ill try and do better :/

guys please add me as a friend so we can be in touch! it sucks being a white level with no way of strategizing!

open group

Obscurity's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!