This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Interrogation

Topic » Jury Interrogation

2466 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
2466 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
Welcome Finalists and Jury Members!

Tonight, the Jury will ask the Finalists questions and the two Finalists will get to plead their case to the Jury as to why they deserve to win Celebrity Big Brother!
2466 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
Jury members, please let me know when you are here!
2466 days 15 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Lets begin!!!
2466 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : https://m.popkey.co/e66d47/3GAGo.gif
2466 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : here I'm back bitches
2466 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
Ed, since you are the first one here, why don't you ask your question!
2466 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : My question goes too James if he is here we all know you have a great social game but we did not really see your strategic  game so please explain your strategy going in the game and how it devoleped during this game
2466 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
James, go ahead and answer that!
2466 days 15 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam *Sits*
2466 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
Will, your first couple questions come from Lindsay, so go ahead and answer them all in one post. She asks:

FOR Will why did you take James to the final 2 instead of Wiz?

For Will upon returning, how did your game change

For Will what perceptions of other Houseguests changed after you returned and what stayed the same?

For Will IS JAMES YOUR MULTI? That's the only reason you would possibly take James to final 2 over Wiz
2466 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
Adam, once Will is done answering Lindsay's questions, you can ask yours to him.
2466 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
Finalists: You guys must answer these questions QUICKLY!
2466 days 15 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : I totally agreeing with the last question lindsey asked
2466 days 15 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will why did you take James to the final 2 instead of Wiz?

Had a better shot of beating James over wiz granted he had the -1 I still thought that Wiz could beat me unamiouslty

I changed the game but making more allies then I did at the start getting them to trust me I also sent Lucas out the door

Everyone seemed to get nicer and actually started to chat with me the thong that didn't change wasn't the competiveness it was always a battle

and no he's not my multi as I said before I think I have better chance of beating James then wiz
2466 days 15 hours ago
Brogs17
Adam, you can now ask Will your question.

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!