This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Interrogation

Topic » Jury Interrogation

2483 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
Thank you, James, and please put at the top of your answers who you are responding to. Like what Will did.
2483 days 19 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: Okay I will thank you :)
2483 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
Will, Wiz asked you a question, so make sure to answer that one!
2483 days 19 hours ago
DrPepsi
To Wiz

I thought you were a great social player and honestly one of the best challenge people this season just with you HoH's and POV's I thought you would wipe the floor with me
2483 days 19 hours ago
Emmett4
Wiz-james would u have picked me or will to go to f2 if u got hoh?and why
2483 days 19 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: My first answer was for Ed and ky second was for Adam btw
2483 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
James, please answer Wiz's question
2483 days 19 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Feel free to ask me more questions
2483 days 19 hours ago
Gamerden13
FOR WIZ

James: Honestly Wiz, I would have picked you over Will because of one simple reason, the jury is mostly diamonds and I had a hunch that the diamonds would vote for the diamond left in the game which would mean less jury votes for me.
2483 days 19 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam nods at James-

Alright
2483 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
WILL, I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU:

How do you feel about Wiz saying that none of the Jury would have voted for him in the Finale? Do you regret your decision to take James?
2483 days 19 hours ago
Brogs17
FOR JAMES FROM JOSH:

James, your game seemed very social and under-the-radar. While that's definitely a strategy, I'd like to know what moves you made that render your game worthy of being a Big Brother winner?
2483 days 19 hours ago
DrPepsi
To Brogs

Sure if none of the jury wouldn't have voted for him but I still think I played a better game then James
2483 days 19 hours ago
Emmett4
Wiz-ok thanks guys i made up my mind. Gl both of u i wish i could vote you both but unfortunately i cant
2483 days 19 hours ago
Kgamer2218
*Ed sips tea*

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!